Outdoor guerilla grow in the Alaskan Bush: the 3 Stooges

Lol you see some funny stuff here nice that people help and we all try to have a good time lol

4 Likes

I had to get offline b/c of satellite issues, but I’ve been thinking about this conversation all day!

3 Likes

Lol that’s funny :joy:

1 Like

Ordered more auto seeds for my next few grows. Besides the fastbuds Blue Dream, Green Crack, and Fast Berry already in my collection, I have seeds from several breeders coming: Blue Cheese, Bloody Skunk, Sweet Tooth, Sour Melon, Pineapple Crack, Daquiri Lime, and Jamaican Berry Super Auto.

I plan on using these over the next 3 grows.

6 Likes

@blackthumbbetty This thread had me rolling ( needed that)… does Fastbuds produce the Green Crack Auto??

1 Like

Yep! So far, I’ve been enjoying their genetics. My last indoor grow, I tried 5 of their strains.

Cool, i want to try the Green Crack Auto.

Well, it’s day 9 from seed and the girls aren’t doing too much. I’m hoping the roots are growing, at least. Not too thrilled about having to make a 500 mile round-trip drive with them being hardly more than sprouts.

That’s why this is an experiment. :grinning:

2 Likes

I would think that is what is happening. it took my seedlings about 3 weeks to fill out a 7 gallon pot and start to grow. Now she is growing fine though. That is a heck of a drive you have there.

I’m still giggling from yesterday :grin: You have to experiment to see what you can do with your resources. Win, lose, or draw you’re going to learn something. I sure have this year :blush:

3 Likes

When I get home, tomorrow, I’m going to start 4 more, just to even the odds. I’ll be able to start them the way that I know works for me. I might even plant a 6-Shooter, as well as a Kush & 2 Diesels. Plus, I can buy more soil so I can grow more plants.

I know I’ll be pushing my luck with a later harvest, but…experiment!

6 Likes

I love living in a legal state. I’ve got a front seat full of cannabis seedlings, and I’m not worried about the po-po.

9 Likes

I’m sticking my tongue out :stuck_out_tongue: at you as I’m envious as heck :joy:

5 Likes

I almost want to get pulled over, just to experience a cop not giving a crap about my plants.

100 miles left!

5 Likes

Well, I didn’t get pulled over.:cry:. Nope, made it home w/o incident.

Until Monday, the babies are stuck outside. I know, I know, waaaay too early, but my wife cannot find out I’m growing weed up at work. She is ok with me growing indoors, at home, over the winter, but she’d poop a brick if she knew what I was doing now. So, until she goes to work on Monday, the babies are outside, in a small open box, with their humidity domes. It’s nice & warm down here: 70F at 930pm. Hoping this won’t kill 'em. They are not in direct sunlight.

After 5 hours outside, they’re ok.

9 Likes

Well, they’ve been outside for 2 full days. I’ve given them plain pH’d water, about a tbsp or 2 every day. They’re still not growing up, too much, but their color is now a nice green, rather than a slightly sickly yellow. I think I’m going to just leave them outside until I go back to work Wednesday night.

I am starting 4 more seeds, today.

8 Likes

Dropped 2 auto kush & 2 auto diesel in one cup h2o with 2ml hydrogen peroxide. Tomorrow, they’ll go into rapid rooters, then into a germination station.

6 Likes

DOOO IT! Woohoo!

3 Likes

Today, I purchased everything but nutes and a qb for my next indoor grow! I figured I’d wait til it got closer to my grow’s start to order products that expire & lights that come with a good warranty.

I did purchase an air pump for bubbling the nutes, though. I’m going with Earth Juice, which recommends aerating the nute solution for at least 12 hours to help stabilize pH & such before feeding. They say it’s not absolutely necessary, but it seems to be a good technique, so I’ll use it, to start.

7 Likes

Today is the first day a bit of leaf growth has started to show! They’re still runts compared to what I’m used to seeing at 13 days from seed, but they’re green & finally growing. I’ll take that!

4 Likes