Outdoor Grower TRYING Indoor Winter Grow

Finally worked it out.

Jackco

Jacko,
Da Vinci and I have never ks…it don’t matter as C at 3.its all good and I kicked 50 yean !

Fraternally
J68 :musical_note:

1 Like

mine cost me a oner (£100) 2 months baccy and skins budget…woo woo !:star_struck:

Happy for you Jimmy. I’ll keep an eye open for a good deal.

You do know the “crypto” part was just a leg pull?

Everybody knows that Tasmanian/Welsh capitalists take the piss in public.

Set off 2 White Skunk Automatic seeds yesterday under lights.

Clones are limping along. So, I moved the light higher to lessen the leaf drying.

Tobacco plants are doing well with no extra lighting or heating.

-1c at night in my bedroom but 22.3c in my grow tent.

If I could fit…

I’d move!

Stay well my friend, stay lucky and stay ripping the tits from Da Vinci.

Duck time.

Jacksea

1 Like

James, I don’t get notifcations of your posts anymore. Did you change settings?

Sleep with girls in grow room.

2 Likes

uummm…interesting as i do not get notifications of yours to me although i got a message from this site telling me to commune with other folk and not one person…weird eh…?
Coffee time …Shamus Da Vinci

r u receiving me…over

Loud and clear Jim.

My Grandkids came to visit this week and have just left for Dublin and the ferry.

Cropped one of the small Durbans yesterday and lost 25% of bud to mould making the plant a complete waste of time. I’ll cut the rest tomorrow but the outlook doesn’t look good.

Duck time…

O’whee

Jackieboy,

I have all my notifications turned on but i get no notifications , I suspect the site is on the fritz / or my TOR Browser and my Pure VPN is blocking.

The Mould situation is harsh with you my friend and very sad to hear ,
UV light may be the answer ? mould spores love love plastic as a growing enviroment .

Northern Lights / Da Vinci / a homemade biriani and telly time with my main squeeze on the sofa…Yay !

Jim Lad :seedling: (before the mast of another drecht Welsh Winter)

If you go to this thread Outdoor Grower TRYING Indoor Winter Grow and add /90 to the URL you’ll get to the bottom of the posts with no scrolling.

It’s a bit of a work around but until notifications are fixed, it will have to do.

Enjoy

1 Like

a hard road we tread.

Over here, it’s rare for a factory to be busted. It’s the smalltime DIY grows that are more likely to be raided.

I made 60 canna-caps from the Durban trim and popcorn.

Happy to say. “It’s strong at relieving my aches and pains”.

It makes me feel great.

2 Likes

Yo Jackowhee !

I don’t see you much in the old ILGM schoolyard these days. I hope all is well with you and yours.

J68

Hello there, Jimmy-the-Ripper.

Still no notifications of new posts.

Winter grow is limping along. I’ve got 2 Jamaican Pearl (fem) clones and 4 Kumaoni Regular Seedlings growing.

I’m thinking of calling the F1 cross Jamaoni or Welsh Ripper (smile).

Description

This is the strongest charas plant found yet in Kumaon, and probably the best too, with intense lemony, fruity aromas. Highly recommended to collectors seeking a rare and totally authentic. This strain can withstand the intense rain and humidity of the Himalayan monsoon, as well as the bitter cold of autumn nights at up to 3500m, so is well suited to adapting to outdoor use in northern climates.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Your friend,

Jack-the-tit-ripper LOL

2 Likes

Yuletide Shaloms, Son of Eire…:santa:

i think there has been some malarkey with another member re: my posts…but any road up…life and truth will find a way.

Its great to hear from you and i hope life is good as we nudge ever so slowly towards the solstice on 21Dec as the old sun starts to return to us at a pace faster than the brexit negotiations ( i have my Irish Passport Application on standby as my Grandparents came from Waterford)
I am mighty impressed by your choice of the Kumaoni, it sounds fab and at a very decent price as well.
How did your exterior grow work out ? I am using Afghani Autos and Hindu Kush Autos next grow, did the Duck prove a worthwhile grow ?
Its bucketing down here with grey leaden skies and fields without a trace of flower but who cares the Missus is making me home made chicken soup and the pressure cooker is hissing away in competition with my oil fired central heating boiler…life is sweet ( you on the old Fuel Oil ?):man_farmer::woman_farmer:

Take care me old mucker and seasons greetings to your Clan :santa:

Your Man up a goat track on top of a misty mountain

James 68 and a half

here is a Xmas prezzie 4 U

Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda

The Ripped Lad across the ditch

I am a bit concerned that you are not getting my posts I send to you or post in general :eye::question: