Outdoor Grower TRYING Indoor Winter Grow

a hard road we tread.

Over here, it’s rare for a factory to be busted. It’s the smalltime DIY grows that are more likely to be raided.

I made 60 canna-caps from the Durban trim and popcorn.

Happy to say. “It’s strong at relieving my aches and pains”.

It makes me feel great.

2 Likes

Yo Jackowhee !

I don’t see you much in the old ILGM schoolyard these days. I hope all is well with you and yours.

J68

Hello there, Jimmy-the-Ripper.

Still no notifications of new posts.

Winter grow is limping along. I’ve got 2 Jamaican Pearl (fem) clones and 4 Kumaoni Regular Seedlings growing.

I’m thinking of calling the F1 cross Jamaoni or Welsh Ripper (smile).

Description

This is the strongest charas plant found yet in Kumaon, and probably the best too, with intense lemony, fruity aromas. Highly recommended to collectors seeking a rare and totally authentic. This strain can withstand the intense rain and humidity of the Himalayan monsoon, as well as the bitter cold of autumn nights at up to 3500m, so is well suited to adapting to outdoor use in northern climates.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Your friend,

Jack-the-tit-ripper LOL

2 Likes

Yuletide Shaloms, Son of Eire…:santa:

i think there has been some malarkey with another member re: my posts…but any road up…life and truth will find a way.

Its great to hear from you and i hope life is good as we nudge ever so slowly towards the solstice on 21Dec as the old sun starts to return to us at a pace faster than the brexit negotiations ( i have my Irish Passport Application on standby as my Grandparents came from Waterford)
I am mighty impressed by your choice of the Kumaoni, it sounds fab and at a very decent price as well.
How did your exterior grow work out ? I am using Afghani Autos and Hindu Kush Autos next grow, did the Duck prove a worthwhile grow ?
Its bucketing down here with grey leaden skies and fields without a trace of flower but who cares the Missus is making me home made chicken soup and the pressure cooker is hissing away in competition with my oil fired central heating boiler…life is sweet ( you on the old Fuel Oil ?):man_farmer::woman_farmer:

Take care me old mucker and seasons greetings to your Clan :santa:

Your Man up a goat track on top of a misty mountain

James 68 and a half

here is a Xmas prezzie 4 U

Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda

The Ripped Lad across the ditch

I am a bit concerned that you are not getting my posts I send to you or post in general :eye::question:

James, it’s good to be in contact again.

I think the Administrators try to keep grow posts and responses on-topic. Which is reasonable but sometimes can be seen as heavy-handed to the responders.

My outside grow ended up as a complete 100% mould disaster.

Hey Ho, next year will be better ;0)

Big Bummer…I will not produce pot after end of Sept in this lattitude… was the Duck worth the effort ?

I am most intrigued with Kumaoni…any more details

Yes, Indica generally does mature earlier.

Day by day, they grow bigger.

Slowly, slowly…

I’m growing in 2ltr plastic bottles using the Kratky hydroponic method. I will have to move them to bigger bottles shortly as the roots have got massive.

1 Like

Under the 300 watt led working on 18-30 timed to take advantage of any winter light available.

18-6 that is.

Mr Jack
do you make up your own feeding solution for the Kratky hydroponic method or is it an Amazon thang ?

My research has informed that Kumaoni is the correct weed for Celtic gentlemen…is this so, in your experience ?
Mr Jim

Jimmy

I’m using Vitalink Hydromax veg a&b in a weak solution along with calmax and silicon. My plan is to increase the feed solution as the plants grow.

I hope so :smile:

1 Like

Update

How to turn a Kratky seedling/veg grow into a 12-12 flowing mode using Hydromax Bloom feed?

I’m about 3 weeks off from changing the light schedule to flowering.

At that time I plan to wash/spray the roots in a weak solution of h202 to avoid transfer of harmful bacteria.

Plants are healthy and very vigorous but they do have slightly yellow air roots with matter attached.

I can see no downside other than perhaps making the mix to strong.

Please reply if you have Kratky/Cannabis growing experience.

O’whee

Lord Jimbo,

I’m trialling using PVA at each wound to seal the entry pathways for mould.

My current thinking is to keep the humidity low and once a week; take the piss and spread it around.

There’s a reason that weed doesn’t grow like weeds in our great climate.

We WILL succeed… but it might take a while.

O’whee

1 Like

Pasha O’whee

are you using urine on your plants ?

Any pics of the Kumaoni ?

I have been going through the NHS hurdles of late, around in circles as far as I can figure out.

Jimbob on and in an acre of cloud

Doctor Jim.

Yes, indeed I do spread the piss.

In the time honoured tradition.

After 8 or more pints and much, much more of the Bush… exhausted from laughing, dancing and singing.

I wend and weave my way to the potato patch.

To take the piss!

Master Of The O’whee

2 Likes