Outdoor Grow Update

Last time they had any water?
Welcome :grinning:
Justachickfromfla
:beach_umbrella:

1 Like

Its been INSANELY hot in our area of the country. Little to no rain since Dorian. So she’s obviously thirsty as heck. Ur leaves scream she need PK. but to feed that properly ud need a ph meter and ph up n down…

1 Like

Also she looks to be having a helluva time fighting humidity. Trim those desd leaves. They are gon. Not the ‘alive part’ anything crispy needs to go.

Sorry i forgot… WELCOME to ILGM! Where we like weed and the people who grow it

2 Likes

A few new pics from this morning. I hope Mother Nature gives me a few more weeks in Michigan. :crossed_fingers:

lpl

1 Like

It’s official…effing bud rot!!!

The pics were a bit confusing. There are inspection pics of what I saw on the plant and where I trimmed them from my girl. Then I autopsied them.

1 Like

@MattyBear @LoCoRock @PurpNGold74 @RandomlyRan @garrigan62

Best just to “surgically” remove? I ended up having to treat with a fungicide. Kept continuing to chase the WPM with the Milk 1/9 ratio.

2 Likes

Dont really see boytris or bud rot. But that WPM is a bish to fight. @Myfriendis410 @Budbrother @Mrcrabs

Few more tag bombs

2 Likes

Too late in the game for milk! Those milk proteins will be hard to get off of your flower and I don’t know what that would taste like…

Peroxide. Or Azamax. Excise the bad stuff and remove carefully without contaminating anything else.

Dude; that sucks. Having had it myself I can sympathize.

2 Likes

I was inspecting the buds and a few were a bit darker and weren’t as firm. They were somewhat mushy on 2 and the others I took off were browning.

I’ve been chasing it with milk all summer. Decided to use a fungicide. Systemic.

1 Like

Is it best to cut off suspect bud?

Damn yea. I see that. And id cut em off

3 Likes

Really nasty mushy shit brother. I have 7 other plants to go through. That one, I called Charlotte Web, not knowing there was one already named that, was from seed. The other seven are 3rd gen clones from my perp. Grow from last Nov. Those 2 strains, A-Train and B-Train have wpm on the fan leaves but the buds are not as far along. I’m going to really go through them and remove anything suspect.

Should I really be thinning out the fan leaves now for final harvest prep? @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @LoCoRock @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @elheffe702

3 Likes

They do look like some really nice plants. If you’re having wpm problems I would probably look at thinning plants out a little. Just to keep as much airflow through them as possible.

3 Likes

Yea, I have them up off ground and have big one blowing to move the air better. I let em get too big for a first time outdoor grow but I’m managing! Thanks! A lot of work but so much joy!

2 Likes

Defoliate, remove all affected flower, dose with peroxide daily if environment is wet. You got it.

1 Like

I treated with organicide. Not sure if they are a sponsored product so sorry in advance. Use in parallel?

Thank you my friend!

1 Like

Continuing to battle the WPM and bud rot but they’re still doing pretty good. Has anyone used organicde’s fungicide? For example; How long would you have to wait to harvest after an application?, What is the earliest anyone has retreated and did I’d help? Etc.

I understand it is all dependent upon the strains and their natural resistance to these things but that’s why I’m here…and That’s why I gotta ask lol.

Remove all bud rotten buds. It is HIGHLY contagious

1 Like