Outdoor Grow Update

My outside gals have all started to flower. I have a feeling that the hard part is coming over the next 8 to 10 weeks

12 Likes

This is truly the exciting part. Watching your young ladies turn into big beautiful mature women. Congrats on the next stage. And remember to listen closely and keep em happy! Good luck on this stage

1 Like

Beautiful grow those should hold you over a little after harvest LOL

1 Like

You are gonna have some buds for a whiiiiile! Nicely done - Kudos my friend.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Looking great. I applaud all outdoor grows because I can’t do it lol. I have to have full control over my environment or i go crazy.

2 Likes

Yea it’s definitely a different monster…

No updates pics? It is 3 weeks later, they should be stacking up…

1 Like

Further updates…hopefully I can keep the WPM and bugs at bay for another month…if Michigan has that long before Frost lol.

2 Likes

Nice outdoor grow. Do you ever grow directly in ground and if so how was your plants at the finish?:herb:

1 Like

No, this is my first outdoor grow. Thought about trying that with one plant but decided not to. Perhaps next year. Definitely prefer indoor grow at this point lol

1 Like

Hopefully I can keep the girls happy for another 4 weeks

1 Like

1st time grower. Picked a few seeds from my stash and got this “dying beauty” I’m a ditch weed smoker so I have no clue what strain this is. I live in Southeast US. Everything was well I til 2 days ago and it’s all gone down hill since.:musical_note: Can anybody find me somebody who knows :notes:![image|374x500](upload://3m

Dmmaz9W3ZnshJ9n4cDqE1B4Xr.jpeg)

Welcome to the forum Bam. Soil looks really dry. Can you take a few additional pics?

1 Like

Growing inside or out?

It looks really dried out. Do you have pics before it went south?

![image|374x500](upload://fQ

EYAyti1pIDhT2CWj9qItYREzP.jpeg)

Did you have any white dusty spots on your plant at all prior to this?

Not white dusty. I thought I had aphid but upon reading discovered it was Trichomes. I haven’t had a problem with bugs besides that scare. I didn’t expect it to do much since like I said this is ditch weed seeds in a freezer bag probably mixed in with some better quality so who knows. The buds have a purplish color to them if that helps any.