Outdoor Grow unknown strain Australia?

13 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Wow what beautiful plants you have! I think its almost impossible to determine what strains your growing due to the fact that not every plant has the same phenotypes and can show different genetic traits but be the same strain

3 Likes

So do you think they could be the same strain??… I was given a bunch of feminised sour diesel seeds, but I’m not 100% sure that’s what they were. The ones in pots grew to about 8 foot tall, though when they headed the weight of them made the branches collapse. Most of the ones in the ground were all planted at the same time, given the same nutrients and received roughly the same amount of sun each day. However, the huge one (which I named the Taj Mahal) was tied back to a steel picket received without doubt the most amount of sun and grew to an incredible size. They did take longer than the previous year to finish flowering… could this be a trait of the strain possibly?

1 Like

It would be hard to tell without tasting the final product thats probably where you can makr s better educated guess. As to what strain they are who knows. If you put 20 different strains side by side and asked a professional botanist to tell them about im sure even they would be stumped. You know honestly im not sure ill tag some outdoor growers and more experienced people for ya @Myfriendis410 @HMGRWN @SilvaBack203 @Covertgrower @MidwestGuy @Aussie_autos @beardless @beachglass

1 Like

I have grown plants from the same seed order (buy 10 get 10 etc) several times and hardly ever see the same behavior. These days strains are so inter-bred and their lineage is so complex, it’s a crap shoot as to which traits will emerge.

2 Likes

I’ve found that even plants that are the same strain, have their own schedule for finishing times.

5 Likes

I grew 4 Bruce Banner autos. All grown from same seed pack, same nutes, same light, same everything. 2 green, 1 purple and 1 speckled green and purple. There really is no way to know what a strain is by apperance. Cloneing is the only way to have identical plants and even that is subject to differences.

3 Likes

Gorgeous plants!

3 Likes

Phenomenal forest!! Wowza. Gonna be a heck of trim party at your house.
dcJinHQTGlcabfzTbV

5 Likes

Im steeling that cartoon @beachglass :rofl::joy::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes