Outdoor grow. No fertilizers but dr. Earth. 5 gallon bucket grow

This is my first grow and i have no idea what im doing lmao. But i want to learn to get better. My fan leaves are turning rally light green crisping off at the very tips of some and some are getting a purple tint threw the leaf. Added epsom salt to top soil and dr. Earth veg and herb fertilizer like 5 days ago. The plant is 13 14 weeks old altogether. Any suggestions or thoughts on whats wrong and how to fix would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Take some more pics of the whole plant the picture you posted looks like a healthy plant and fill out a support ticket

1 Like

1 Like

How do i fill out a support ticket? Thank you for the response!

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Good luck!

1 Like

What strain, i found it in a bag i bought lol
Method: Organic soil from the ground in my garden
Vessels: 5 gallon Bucket
PH of Water, 6.4
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable n/a
Indoor or Outdoor: outdoor
Light system: sun
Temps; Day, Night: day 80-95°, night 65-75°
Humidity; Day, Night: day 72%,
Ventilation system; Yes, box fan in garage
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: none.
Co2; Yes, No: idk

Added dr. Earth bone meal 2 months ago or so along with kitchen scraps and grass clippings. Ph downing my water with distilled white vinegar. Ph of soil tested right on. I cart it back and forth in and out of garage in a wagon to get best lighting.

Using neem oil for aphids. Applied 3 times now every ten days. The fertilizer i just used was 4-6-3. Plant is 14 weeks old total

1 Like

1 Like

Yellowing or lightening (its not really yellow)starts at tip of fan leaf. Leaves do not pull off easy. Very tips of some leaves are “burnt”. Idk what other information i can provide.

1 Like

@MeEasy

1 Like

It’s not bad that food is low on N which is OK now because it’s in flower, not sure what food it is might need more soon. Be careful with the neem now that you are in flower it leaves a film on n in the buds and doesn’t smoke good and I’ve known two people who had bad reactions to smoking it one spent a week in the hospital

Thank you man i appreciate the response. I will give a few more days and follow up. Thank you again brother.

1 Like