Outdoor grow/miracle grow dirt?help plz

Train wreck is that pretty good stuff repin,I’ve got some hell of plants in the hydro…lemon haze and Alaska thunder fudge.i cant put down f…ck…lol.
This year,I’m growing skywalker,trainwreck,superskunk,goldenleaf,girlscout,blueberry,lemonhaze,alaska thunder.just cloned 20 from alaska and lemon…so much easier with hydro I see my future lol.repin these mountains are good excuse but I’m not in my 40s and knocking on 60 outside walking half mile.carrying everything in.is rough.
Have a good 1 my friend.

4 Likes

You may need to log out and refresh your browser before signing in again. Give that a try.

That really sucks @Raysvols69 most i get is my typing freezes on the screen.
Have to log out log back in for it to continue.
Have you informed the administration about it.?
Cheers

Sorry for the late response, brother. Somehow, I missed that you had responded. Yeah, I’ll be 57 myself in August. I don’t know why Hydro seemed so mystical, to me when I was younger and people would mention it to me. My plan is to ditch soil all together indoors. I’m in the process of designing a smaller system, for my autos. That way I can continue to grow kinda sorta, perpetual.
I hope that all is well with you and yours, my friend. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

I’m an August baby depths of winter here then.
59 this August.
@repins12

1 Like

You got a few im growing or now trimming.
Just trimmed up my train wreck been in the jar since 1st may 2021
@Raysvols69

August is usually one of our hotter months here :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Heres some blueberry and girlscout rep.

4 Likes

I’ll update my outside grow there growing and working my ass off.100 gallon week if it dont rain.but I got some beautiful plants.@repins12

1 Like

Black moon those train wreck are vf growing like crazy, everything I got is taking to the sky,I’ll update with pi tures.later on.hope you doing well my friend.

1 Like

Mr.patch man I’ll update with pitcures I’ve already got some huge plants.ill update sunday.
Be safe out the friend.i did most couple autos,I got 40 those,blueberry and girlscout.there about ready to go to the barn.
I had good luck with tg hose I made a mistake or 2 but nothing bad.i wish I was just setting them out to be honest ,I believe I could got them way bigger.
Talk at you later.

1 Like

I hope everything goes well over there. It certainly looks like you are off to a great start. May the God’s of Maui look over your crops and deliver you some righteous buddage!!! Peace…

Hi there @Raysvols69
Thanks for your update.
The landscape were your growing them looks very barron.
How big a hole and how much compost did you need.
Looks like some of my early day gorilla style planting in the pine forrest.
They look like they well into veg stage before going into there final homes.
Look great though
Cheers