Outdoor grow/miracle grow dirt?help plz

Blackmoon-
I heard someone say they get their seeds from ILGM. They have them delivered to Australia and from there to NZ. Might be worth looking into. Peace…

1 Like

I’ve got some bigger, but couldn’t get a picture of it ,in my hydroponic ,got a nice clone from last years chronic widow. Light were off…I’ve got some I need to sex out I cut back to 12 to 12,then I’ll go back to 14 /10.
Thanks for the advice nickie.

That’s my autos In the little green house,i reported 16 out 20 but i got 15 for some reason it popped open,started it, died but I’m still happy with the 15.

1 Like

Thanks for the thought.
Ilgm have a base in Australia these days.
The last order took 3 months to arrive. No idea were that package went for that length of time.
Its nz customs is the issue I think although some kiwi customers are getting there orders through from different suppliers.
So who knows.
@patchman

Blackmoon-
Wish I was smart enough to think of a solution for you. Have you spoken to ILGM about it? Surely they know there is a big market in Australia. You would think Robert would like to provide valuable services for you. I am not smart enough to figure that out. There must be a logistic problem, maybe they haven’t found a way to do it. If other seed banks can ship why can’t ILGM? I feel for you moon. I wish you good luck on that. Peace…

1 Like

Oh it your birthday i see. Happy birthday @patchman
Thanks for your concern re the seeds.
I did communicate with ilgm with about it and different ways it could be delivered like in a ilgm t shirt or other goods. Change the envelopes etc.
They said they had used a lot of different ways and the way they use proved best.
Some of my orders got resent twice plus the original order so I can understand where they coming from if thats happening to a lot of people of nz cuts into there profits quite a bit.
I dont know what it is maybe its pot luck at the end of the day at customs.
Other nzers are getting there orders through different seed banks.
Other than my seeds not getting through from ilgm I think they have an awesome business ethics.
The issue that arises having your seeds delivered to someone in Australia then sent on.
Is who can you trust.
If they don’t turn up was it cause they got snapped up at customs or did they just not send them on.
Or swap them for some bag weed seeds.
Mmmmm

1 Like

Cake day cheers @patchman

2 Likes

I’m having little bad luck ,I’m at my 72 hours,5 golden leaf hasn’t popped 2 to 3 different strains 3to4 each hasn’t opened…another 24 hours?I know it cant hurt,I’ve let ilgm know about it.
I’ll give 24 more hours if they dont open then that’s a wrap,I guess.

I have to say they have got my order to me 4 days. 3 days…they super on making it right.

1 Like

They did last year patchman,I rember helping a young ladie out.at same time she may not have.ide have to fine her journal…she got it figured out,and stopped posting.

@Nicky hello nicky I’m going to transplant the blue berry autos this week.i got 15 out 20 to germinated 16
Out 20 it popped but didn’t come up.
Heres a picture I took today.some reason it’s not letting me post a picture.anyone having problems with uploading photos?

No issues here

Very nice line up! :eyes:

@repins12 @Blackmoon @patchman any of you having trouble uploading your pictures?

1 Like

I haven’t tried since last weekend. I will try later. I hope that all is well with you and yours :v:t4:

1 Like

Ray-
I have had one hiccup, other than that no problem with the pictures, except my plants are way too small!! lol. Get one of them ILGM moderators on it like myfriends410 or maybe latewood. And don’t worry about finding that lady. I am sorry you had problems with your seeds. I had 2 blueberry autos not come up. Good luck!! Peace…

Thanks repin same 2 brother…:v:

I’ve got the autos kicking there outside for good now.if I make it patchman I’ll be trimming 2 months,dam I hate that part.i cant set still .to much of a slow pace lol

1 Like

file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions:

This is what its telling me. When I try upload pictures

@Myfriendis410 can you tell or help me out it want let upload any of my pitcures for this years grow.