Outdoor grow/miracle grow dirt?help plz

this is one limb of many from Robert’s golden leaf.

Its unreal smoke also.ill grow 20 of each photo next year…if your on the fence about goldenleaf.dont be its unreal.when I get it dried I’ll update how much comes from this 1 goldenleaf.its atleast a pound plus.

3 Likes

Got questions @repins12 getting little mold,been driving 4 days,are they anything I can do ?

1 Like

On your curing plants or growing plants? A fan to increase air circulation would be my first thought either way. Next would be trying to control humidity, increased air circulation will help with this. :v:

Thanks rep…I’ve got air and aircondtion going.thanks

1 Like

I hope that helps. I’ve been able to get enough air flow in spare bathroom downstairs with exhaust fan running continuously. :v:

Kcj- I echo your organic beliefs on growing. I will have my next grow on a journal. It will really be a #1 because I have changed everything for this next grow- tent, light, soil (going to a living soil), and nutrients if I need to use any. I will try to let you know. Ray you are groing monsters man. I hope you get that mold issue under control. I know it would be a tremendous pain, but you could do a wash of the problem plants. Then it would be as @repins12 said, get that air flowing with fans. Good luck! Oh, kcj, if you are mixing up soil, put the fish fertilizer in first. Then mix it in and bury it with other soil amendments. That helps with the smell. Just a thought…peace everybody!

@ patch man thanks man I’ll remember that fishy smell alright

1 Like

@ravraysvols69 nice marajuana. Patches there you got enough smoke probably for my small town of 5000

3 Likes

I wish I was outdoors jeez

Sweet baby Jesus @Raysvols69. That is insane!! Ur gonna be trimming all winter. Absolutely beautiful

3 Likes

Thanks purpngold.im so sick of trimming, as of now me and my dad total s 11 pounds. Dried.got 2 plants left.biggest yield came from the golden leaf we got close to 3 pounds from her.

4 Likes

I pulled the trigger on the trim bag. I’m happy with it you can put 2 pounds in it and do 30 shakes Or about a minute your bud is 90% trimmed. All you Gotta do is clean it up snip a couple stems and leaf remnants goes fast…:+1::v:

I’ve got gallon bag of fine trim.from putting in the jars.and then taking it out for hour to breath.
You cant give it away…hell it’s as strong as the bud.
Got figure out me a indoor now lol…any recommendation on lights and tent?

4 Likes

This looks like bud rot, be careful it’s been bad this year…:+1::v:

2 Likes

Your right…I had some only in the purple bud tho…I didnt have any in my goldenleaf and chronic widow. My only California dream was beautiful big.started budding and died .only thing I could find was them stem at the bottom was rotted.i kept adding dirt .I think I screwed up by doing that.but others done fine and finished fine.goldenleaf by far is the best yielding plant I’ve ever grown.i got 38 ounces off of 1 plant.unreal.

@repins12 @Happilyretired @patchman @PurpNGold74 @pptrsha1 well folks its winding down.ive got 1 more to cut…1 chronic widow to work up…ilgm has hell of genetics.least I got was 14 ounces off chronic widow. The most goldenleaf 38 ounces…heres look at what I just finished. Trimming.

I’ve got this chronic widow to work up next…love the buzz from both…just cant over due it.or you be 10 toes up and snoring lol.hope everyone is having a good year…I had 1 hell of one.still after 40 years growing I made a couple mistakes. Costed me 3 to 4 pound. But I can’t conplain…goldenleaf is my grow every year and chronic widow.

9 Likes

Harvest congratulations :partying_face::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol::heart::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanks big…if anyone was close…I think mr repin might be the closest to me…ide love share.with you guys and gals.

1 Like

Ray-
This year has been much different than most I can remember. Had a lot of rain, and mother nature is hard to beat in those circumstances. You did really good considering the circumstances. Proud of you ,Vols man, even though I live south of you!!

1 Like