Outdoor grow journal... Autos/photos

So far they’re looking great! I have 16 autos various strains in 7gallon pots growing in Fox farm happy frog potting soil. I also have 10 photos various strains. 6 of The photos are going to be transferred into 30 gallon pots And the other 4 are going in the ground. In a few days I’m going to begin giving my autos light nutes since They’re almost a month old now. I’ll keep you all posted along the way!

3 Likes

That’s a lot of plants for your space, looks like me my first year lol the 30 gal photos are gonna get thiick :wink:

1 Like

I’m hoping that by the time they get really thick all of the autos will be done. I have another spot very close to my spot that I could easily move some plants to.

1 Like

Uploading: BF00FE69-36FA-4D4A-82C8-C08CE1BCF0CD.jpeg…

1 Like

The garden is doing great! The photos are getting bushy and the autos responded great to the fimming and their first round of nutes. So far so good every plant is happy and healthy. I have minor bug problems but that’s expected in any outdoor grow.

2 Likes

Autos are doing great some were fimmed and they’ve been responding great to the nutes they’ve been receiving. 4 of my autos have already gone into Flower so hopefully by the end of July some will be ready for harvest. The photos are also doing great. I recently transplanted most of the photos into 20gal grow pots with organic soil. I also moved a few photos to a different location where I planted them directly into the groun. I have a question hopefully someone can help me. One of my plants has some dark spots on the leaves. It almost has a purplish hue to it. I’m thinking it’s just a genetic thing but I added a picture in case something is wrong. Is anything wrong? Besides the dark spots she looks like one of my healthiest plants. Thanks everyone and happy growing!

Unfortunately today I discovered baby laternflies in my garden which is one of the most invasive insects on the east coast. I sprayed my plants with neem oil today for the first time. I even sprayed some of the bugs directly and it didn’t look like it phased them at all. Every single plant of mine is thriving and looking great but knowing these insects are here worries me. Other than the insects today I finally mulched all my plants with Organic straw ( it’s the good stuff). My autos are on day 40 and half of them are in flower they look amazing. I also moved two more gorilla glues ( photos) into the ground today and the other 2 gorilla glues that I are already put in the ground have tripled in size. Besides having these nasty bugs in my area everything is going better than expected. So far…

@Jammin @Cannabian @Zee

1 Like

@BobbyDigital

Photo Strains -
Gelato33 x French cookies
Gigabud
Mighty Grape
Critical 2.0
Gorilla Glue

Auto Strains -
Amnesia Xxl
Royal cookies
Mexican Airlines
Royal AK
Hijack
UK Cheese
Critical Purple
Gorilla Glue
Bubblegum
Pineapple

1 Like

They need to consume it to kill them. But it won’t kill some bugs it just repels them due to the scent. You may have made it impossible for that bug to get laid, lol

1 Like

Neem oil is great, but I use it as preventive maintenance on my girls. My wife had aphids all over her roses this year, took me 2 days of spraying Neem every night to get them gone.

1 Like

Myfriendis410 recommends a captain Jack’s brand, not sure much about, but haven’t needed it.

1 Like

I looked at capt jacks for the first time today I almost bought it. I was in panic mode earlier when I realized what they were. I was thinking that I have to kill them all but I’m going To keep a close eye on the plants for now. There’s very little insect damage to any of the plants practically zero. A couple plants have small holes in the leaves but the plants still look great and are doing great.

1 Like

We dont get that bug here sorry, Im of no help there.

1 Like

Try getting this fly trap and pin it down at the base of your plants.

No worries man I tagged you just because you seem like you have a good grip on growing outdoors. I figured I’d like to have some input from anyone that has Decent outdoor growing experience.

1 Like