Outdoor grow In Australia

Garden faces North so sun goes from left to right all day :smiley: :grinning: :grinning:

I hope you get along with the neighbours lol coz theres gunna be a nice smell haha looks good mate

2 Likes

they love me :wink: i bring good gifts haha

1 Like

I was about to write the exact same thing!!

Hi. Just passing through @leggy
Gorilla Glue? Is that a clone. Branch spacing is tight. Thanks. Nice grow, man. Hope :wink::v::mask::sunglasses:

Hi! i am a new grower - autoflower white widow.

Can someone recommend me a good soil to use for this (from bunnings) and also how often do i water? what nutrients? lol

2 Likes

Wow you have a an epic set up! Have you had any issues with caterpillars? Iโ€™ve just found a bunch on mine, we have heaps of baby green tree frogs using it as habitat so I donโ€™t wanna put anything that might harm them!

1 Like

I used a bag of 5 in 1 fertiliser & mixed it in with soil (no fertiliser), topped it with tomato fertiliser when I re-potted & again right before it started flowering. Seemed to do the trick & pretty low maintenance, my plants are huge & healthy :wink:

1 Like

Had lots of trouble with the gorilla glue its the 1 behind them all up against the fence its from seed there all from seed ,My soil i just got a tonne of top soil mixed alot of chook manure and some charcoal and planted them in some canna terra professional to start them . Had maybe 5 max caterpillars ,got lots of good herbs to bring in good bugs eats the bad bugs hehe basil dill fennel ,zucchin is a lady bug magnet :wink:

1 Like

We have some similar herbs around in the garden but I might try & bring them closer to my grow! Cheers mate :yum:

1 Like

2 Likes

Going to be interesting how much is there at the end when harvest comes still roughly 2 months away ,i do not expect them to get much taller . Really i did not give myself enough room the skywalker og by its self down this end is going to be alot bigger than most of the other cause there to close together .

Another week down about 8 to go give or take :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Following here mate. Doing an outdoor grow myself, but itโ€™s not near home so canโ€™t touch it as much as yours. Theyโ€™re all looking super healthy, nice work.

1 Like

Yea im to old to be stuffing around out in the bush or where ever ,im over the bs not worried no more worry is a waste of time :wink: It should be legal the the coppers know it Iโ€™ve had many of conversations with them over it they fed up to in a way . They only after the people stealing power and growing for big crime gangs .Not some old bloke minding his own business :wink:

3 Likes

Loving that garden!

1 Like

How do you dry your crop here in aus?

1 Like

@Lucille hang it up put into jars not to fast not to slow im not going to go into details there are alot of ways to dry it. .

Looking good bro โ€ฆ only thing i would suggest is to make sure they get plenty of breeze going thru them as they look pretty closely planted

1 Like

@anon90946932 thats 1 thing they get plenty of the way the wind blows here it gets sucked over to the fence there stems are strong cause of it plenty of air .Every thing going well no bugs starting to thicken some will finish before others ,will make my life easier not all finishing at once :wink:

2 Likes