Outdoor grow In Australia

Hi guys i planted some gorilla glue ,skywalker og gold leaf bruce banner here in Australia in mid oct its now mid december most of the plant are powering but i have a question a couple of them have shown pre flowers im a bit worried its to early what do you think ozzie growers ??

1 Like

Forgot to throw in a few pic there all tied down couple down back started a month later before and after shots bottom pic taken in november i also have comanion plants dill basil fennel bring the good bugs in

9 Likes

Had the same thing happen this year in Qld. Had some started flowering in 7 weeks couldn’t believe it. Still pulled a good yield tho.

1 Like

Thanks for info ,yea im still thinking the ones pre flowering now will still get decent yield off them ,i hope :wink: 14 plants all up 3 or 4 are pre flowering the biggest ones i do not think they will go into full blown budding for a while even thou preflowers there just letting me know there females i keep it updated to see where this goes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just had heap of rain took a couple pics 1 other strain i forgot to mention Sunset sherbert = girls scout cookies x pink panties Im disa pointed with the gorilla glue for some reason i had alot of trouble with it anyway rest looking good all tied down i twist stems,plus bend a few here there you get the picture :wink:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Noice lookin mate!

1 Like

Lookin good man! Yea we got hammered here with rain last week too miraculously only had one seedling die.

1 Like

Yea i filled up my 200 liter water tank from the rain ,i try to only use rain water to water my plants ,ive got a feeling its going to get a little out of control with the bigger plants ive got branches going every which way ,i will probably have to get selective and cut a few Branches out of the way in the end ,This weather plenty of rain just enough sun there loving it ive got to move all my tied down bits every 1 or 2 days be like walking thru a jungle soon i will have to crawl lol

1 Like

Hey there. Just one question. Or 2. Do you get termites where you are. And is it possible to grow during the wet season. I’m up in Darwin Northern Territory. I’ve tried growing in the wet season but no luck at all. Only the best in dry season.

1 Like

Also nice looking plants

1 Like

No termites here but im sick El Niño we are getting so much rain and cloud cover in December we had like 7 days of sunshine :frowning: there still growing have not stretched yet the ones i planted down the back end are a few weeks behind 1 gorilla glue i just planted few weeks ago wont get very big at all im thinking but the others will end up nice i reckon ,in this picture skywalker og ,Bruce banner , sunset sherbert and gold leaf there are couple more bruc banners after the sunset sherbert out of view in this picture i upload 2picture down the back part with couple little gorilla glues

Keeping them as low as possible lots of super cropping and twisting stems till they crack you grab with thumb and index finger with both hands and slightly twist the stem till it cracks twist like use left hand to twist clockwise and at same time use other hand to twist anti clock wise close together untill you feel or hear the stem crack :wink: watch this he does it not sure if i can post a link will try Cannabis Super-Cropping: Kyle Kushman's "Chiropractic" Plant Training Method / Green Flower - YouTube

2 Likes

Couple update shots its raining they going into heading stage

the last picture the plant up against the fence is gorilla glue i had lots of trouble with it at start its come back well from near death lol

5 Likes

1 Like

Looking at my plants like this i notice that you really cant tell how much i have pulled off each plant so many shoots under the canopy take to much energy away from the top parts of the plant so every day im taking a heap of stuff off them but looking at these pictures you cant really tell. Also down in the back corner i have a zucchini plant its like a lady beetle magnet its covered in them :slight_smile:

This was the Gorilla glue that nearly died 406476ce916a99a360a492b2c6fbcb733c5bbbcb_2_281x500 (1) and here it is now f72ca526b0b6ef6ce84e599a88e4a45a75e3d88c_2_281x500 i had to dig it up and replant it as you can see when it was small this picture was after the replant i thought it wasn’t going to make it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Great video.:v::mask::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yea very good information thou its not my video i cant take and credit just thought people might like it :wink: Here a few update pictures most of them are starting to budd

1 Like

here a few more 1 of the gorilla glue i saved its not heading yet ,and underneath the canopy ive taken so much off these plants and you cant really tell leaves all over the ground .

1 Like