OUTDOOR GROW BLOG: Caramelicious, White Widow, Cookies Kish, & Energy Haze

Haha cool cat man ! You can tell that joker has never missed a meal :sunglasses:

1 Like

He’s never far away when a splif is sparked up too… He has mastered the good life. Haha

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 @muffybunny @Ron330 @Nug-bug

Anyone know the ingredients to a home made bug repellent? Got those little pricks that lay eggs in the leaf and leave white tracks… other then that, things are good…

3 Likes

Coming along nicely I think…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Apply some Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to keep the flys off it, they are fly larvae inside the leafs. Also rip off any pieces of leaf with the white trail to keep from spreading

1 Like

Thanks mate

4 Likes

4 Likes

Why would one go on the flop like this?

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Got a new A&B nute… 3 Days… wow.

2 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420 @muffybunny @Ron330 @Nug-bug @Ray4x
One went to flowe over a cold few nights, will it come back to the veg stage naturally or should I cut it right back?

2 Likes

1 Like

Huh it should stay in veg as long as it is getting enough light,if under 13 it will start to flower

It’s been out side with the others lol.

I thought becAUSE its a feminized plant, it may not come back, so in cut fresh cuttings that haven’t gone to bud yet just in case, and planted them. Mother and her 4 daughters lol

One of them has gone to bud already. I did that on purpose to see what happens

2 Likes

Ps. I think I mixed the pots up and this is energy haze, not white widow. EH is the only sativa dominant plant out of the 4, what do I think???

4 Likes

After all that… it was an (auto gem) lol.
They are all coming along nicely

2 Likes