OUTDOOR GROW BLOG: Caramelicious, White Widow, Cookies Kish, & Energy Haze

@Bushgrower @BIGE @Dr.DankThumb420 @Majiktoker
Gents: This seasons grow.
Seeds arrive in the mail tomorrow.

Got these Jiffy grow pelets and a mini green house to germinate.

Then I have the bidegradable pots so no stress when putting into the large pots.

6 Likes

@Keg1 good luck on your grow

1 Like

Thanks mate. It was my first grow last season, didn’t know what strain the seeds were, being off a mate.
This year I’m organized, feminized seeds… I’m a couple weeks late getting them in, but should be ok. Will keep this journal updated.

1 Like

Cool. I’m 5-6 weeks into my first grow

1 Like

Nice one. Mine will be outdoors

Seeds didn’t arrive… fingers crossed for tomorrow :unamused:

Yeah Buddy!!

2 Likes

It’s official - DAY 1

1 Like

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I have them up on the dryer in there mini green house. Is that the go or what? Don’t wana !@#$ up from the get go lol…
@Dr.DankThumb420 @Majiktoker @muffybunny

1 Like

just keep an eye on them, so you can get them under light when the pop up. And be sure not to run the dryer, the vibrations may cause the seeds to possibly sink to far into the peat pellets…

Nice bean collection, I have had the widow (that I grew) and chemdog (from colorado), enjoy both very much. I am currently growing train wreck, just the regular, not the purple. I have had the hybrid ghost train wreck haze, but never just train wreck.

Good luck to you, keep us updated here :v:

2 Likes

Yeah mad, that’s awesome. Thanks for the tip too… the dryer was on lol… is this a better spot @Ron330 ?

1 Like

@Keg1 long as it is warm there it should be fine. They may have been fine on the dryer, I am just more of a safe than sorry kind of guy…

1 Like

They should sprout in a few days shouldn’t they?

1 Like

@Keg1

Please remove the pictures that show the packaging of your seeds.

That is not allowed per forum rules.

Thanks!

Ps looks like your on your way to a great grow!

1 Like

Sorry mate, didn’t even think.
Cheers

1 Like

@Keg1

No problem! Thanks for removing

I wouldn’t have gone with the dryer for the same reason. I also don’t know if that’s just paranoia. Do you have a heating pad or better yet, can you get your hands on a germination mat. They run about $20 for the size you’d need. Another good spot is on your cable box. They tend to run just about the right temp.

1 Like