Outdoor Grow 2020. Blue Dream + Gorilla Glue + Vanilla Frosting

The GG and VF are in definite budding mode; plant size growth has slowed, some of the fan hands are starting to look yellowed and as if their work is done. And while I last week claimed that one of the two BD’s was in bud, I’m less sure of that now. It is showing quite a number of hairs at the growth tips and branch nodes, they haven’t progressed much in size/maturation since first beginning to appear on 7.3. And, plant growth on the two BD’s continues to be strong.

The GG gives me a bit of concern, and I posted for advise on it last week on the Outdoor Forum. It started getting rusty spots, and some browned tips. As it occurred shortly after a first application of bat guano, several opined that it was probably nute burn. My friend JVS said it doesn’t look too bad to him and not to worry. But I do a bit, as the plant seems to be having most of its big fan hands yellowing now. Not rusty like the initial issue, but yellowing.

Earth bloom has now been applied (7.5), and guano once (7.3). Link to my post about the situation: Identification help appreciated: Pest, rot, burn?.

Today’s photos show height of the four plants, and a closeup of the early stage budding on the VF.

1 Like