OUTDOOR gelato. harvest or not?

Hi, me again.

this is my first grow so i dont want to be over keen on harvesting. can anybody tell me if these are looking close?

also, would most of you recommend putting them in dark room for a day or 2 before chopping?

day 62

thanks so much

1 Like

They still seem a bit light and airy. was hoping they would be denser. if i hold on is there chance they will plump up?

thanks

1 Like

Good morning :smiley:. How long have they been in flower? They look like they have a good ways to go yet. The only way to tell for sure is to look at the trichomes up close. A little more detail about your grow would also help. :blush::v:

I tried the 2 days of dark. Hated the results. Made the humidity shoot up, and the buds got airy. Never again, for me.

1 Like

Hi,
they are on day 62 of flowering. outdoor grow with fairly decent sunshine throughout the day. southeast facing. im in mallorca, spain.

i topped them and chopped back a lot of lower brances to create a canopy but that is about it. ive just been using liquid nutrients a couple times a week and left them to do their thing

thanks for your response, i appreciate it

1 Like

yes, ive heard that can be the case. thanks

1 Like

Does it ever get cold there? The cold of early autumn nights seems to make them get tight. I’m fairly new so…

Weather permitted let it ride,

1 Like

this summer has been a long one. the light has shifted but the heat and humidity has remained which i thinbk may mean a longer flowering period no?

the night temp is what it normally should be in september

thanks to everyone for your contributions

Couple more shots

2 Likes

Anybody got an idea? Think I’ll let them go a bit longer

yeah, letting them go a bit longer. thanks

1 Like