Outdoor Field Blend + Indoor Project

His lazy azz still sleepin!

1 Like

Late night trimming and I don’t mean his plants. Lol

3 Likes

Lmao! But he said she takes care of that herself!!!

Ohhhhh, maybe he be trimmin his OWN wild jungle. . …

4 Likes

It ain’t the 70s @Tenga hate to disappoint if you’re into the jungle patch - f****ck thaaat😉

Taking a break from trimming bud tonight…

Instead, I’m chopping down the big gal!
Menorah :menorah: is ready :nerd_face:

Filled 5 more big ol’ jars up and left some of the lower stuff to be dealt with later, add to the giant trim/shake pile - canna butter for days!

5 Likes

Repeat after me:
Brazillian
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Steve Miller Band jungle love.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I aint goin near my page. . .

1 Like

Mi threada es su threada lol kick ya feet up and help yourself to the house rum😝

2 Likes

Gracias mi chico malo.
:fire::tongue:

1 Like

Since today marks the end of the outdoor growing season for me, find myself looking back at pics and wishing I could still look at this gal in the yard

11 Likes

Lucky you… I still have the giant which is ready but I don’t quite have room yet and two small ones that are late bloomers…:v::+1:

1 Like

Its going to be much easier just going to your tent.

1 Like

My man, can you treat trim as regular buds and decarb like usual in the oven then make the canna butter?

@Dr.Zooted Yessir don’t overgrind, throw on cookie sheets and roast for an hour @ 230F :v:t3::v:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

If u dont want to stink up ur house u can put the weed in a jar (in the oven) instead. But halfway thru baking, shake the jar.

2 Likes

Lol babygurl … the more stanky, the better!

Lol i agree. Hey- read my journal-- i slept in my bud! Haha
But u know some people have kids or live in an apt-- whatever.

1 Like

I’ll be there shortly! Catching up on a lot still. Had a wild weekend ! :smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: