Outdoor Field Blend + Indoor Project

Man i love this forum :joy: rock on growmies! And man that avatar is sweet!!!

4 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody You’re killing it with those avatars.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Well the early exit poll results are in - BBM the fave - y’all gonna have to pick a new fave after this weekend… MUAHAHAHAHA :axe: :axe: :axe: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

So after further consideration, I’m gonna try and let BBM go till the end of the month and see what happens🤓

6 Likes

Blue Angel Cookies building saggy colas fast - all plumping up well🤤 - Venom OG shots coming soon…

Had to pull those fat a$$ branches back upright, looking more and more like a pound plant

8 Likes

The swell is on… lol always seems like the pics i post never do them justice, or my timing is awful?

Next update should be :fire: :fire: :fire: :grin:

Sad note: 2020 is the worst f**king year ever - my g/f’s Yorkie had a massive heart attack last night and passed away this morning after battling overnight :pensive: :cry:

5 Likes

Good vibes coming your way…sorry to hear…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

So sorry to hear about that. Hug ur gf for me!

1 Like

I feel it fam. One of my cats got attacked by the neighbor’s dog a couple months back and my wife’s dog passed away from old age. May all the animals rest in paradise with abundance of treats! Stay up growmies! :love_you_gesture:t4::pray:t4::raised_hands:t5:

5 Likes

@Arrow @Tenga @DChillest Thanks y’all i’ll pass the good vibes along to her

3 Likes

When you think it can’t get any worse it always finds a way. Keep your head up. You ain’t going through it alone. We may not understand why it’s happening but always higher plan we can’t see.

4 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear that man. It truly has been a unbelievably tragic year.

1 Like

@Green707Thumb I’m sorry to hear that man hopefully all starts to look up soon

1 Like

Regimen Update

Bumping up the mL on Bloom/Heaven/TopMax to help the swell and really push em down the stretch here, fed heavy today :wink:

BBM will get tea along with the others today, then 1 more feed, then 10 days to flush her

Venom OG is also about 2 weeks out, same deal for her :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear brother.

2 Likes

I’m going bug this next feed myself.

1 Like

If you’re going ‘bug’, go grub!

Keep your head up @Green707Thumb

Condolences, I’m a dog person too :heart:

https://youtu.be/fAJfDP3b5_U

2 Likes