Outdoor female cannabis plant growing like male

So I planted these guys a couple months ago and it seems they still got time to grow. Just a couple days ago the started to grow pointy and taller like a male plant. Don’t know why this is or if I should cut it or not? Need some advice!

1 Like

Could you take a few close of her crotch area.? I see girlie hairs on some.

1 Like

Looks like it started flowering and has re-vegged. Has the light exposure changed at all during the grow? Like has shade moved off or it was moved or something?

4 Likes

Reveg for sure. Was it flowering indoors at around 12 hours light, then put outside? That looks for sure like revegging which can be a mess. If you leave it alone it will eventually start flowering again as the days start getting shorter.

4 Likes

Did start it in a tent awhile ago, but took it out before flower and it’s possible for shadow’s, should I rotate them around once and awhile?

1 Like

Looks like it, started on a tent and took it out month ago

That makes sense. As long as it is getting good sunlight now, it should grow out and start flower again when the days shorten. That was a lot of stress on your plant so you will need to keep a close eye out for signs of male flowers.

I’d just let it do it’s thing now. It’ll start flowering again in a few weeks, and be done by late fall.

2 Likes