Outdoor Door Mix ! Pretty cool 3 kinds of Flowers 😎

3 Likes

Are you making a journal?what kind of plants,soil,the breeder,or seed bank?
Good luck on your grow

1 Like

These are ILGM outdoor autoflower mix OG Kush, Amnesia Haze, and Super Skunk! I’m using Fox Farms Nukes, Batco potting soil, Humboldt Flower Shield, teaspoon of calcium! Just a little progress journal!

I’m kinda new here…to posting I’ve got outdoor journal going.outdoors I’ll tag.ill set to watch yours.

1 Like

Yes I just started here a couple of weeks ago, good place to learn how to grow better weed!

Looking green!

1 Like

I cant figure out how to get you to my outdoor journal nip…its early…I might figure out.

Thanks ! I’m hoping it stays that way, good sunshine and nutes seems to be working, I’m in a battle with Grasshoppers, they have a big appetite for fan leaves, I put some DE around the base, and sprinkled Sevin granulated insecticide, hopefully have a good harvest

2 Likes

They look really good and healthy :+1:

1 Like

So far so good, I’m trying to keep them nuked and watered, and keep the pests away, it’s 92 here feeling like 100 with the humidity, critical vegetation state it’s in

I’m gonna tag along, if you don’t mind :v:

1 Like

Welcome, we gone take it all the way until harvest time! Hopefully I’ll get some big fat sticky Buds

2 Likes

I use same thing,but once the powder is gone off the plants,I’ll spray liquid seven dust.:v:

1 Like

I’m using a liquid spray called Flower Shield, kind of like insecticidal soap, it’s doing a great job with spiders and aphids, it also stops powdery mildew and fungus I found it from Amazon it’s expensive as Hell, but I still have some liquid Sevin, I’m going to have to use it looks like