Outdoor Door Mix ! Pretty cool 3 kinds of Flowers ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3 Likes

Are you making a journal?what kind of plants,soil,the breeder,or seed bank?
Good luck on your grow

1 Like

These are ILGM outdoor autoflower mix OG Kush, Amnesia Haze, and Super Skunk! Iโ€™m using Fox Farms Nukes, Batco potting soil, Humboldt Flower Shield, teaspoon of calcium! Just a little progress journal!

Iโ€™m kinda new hereโ€ฆto posting Iโ€™ve got outdoor journal going.outdoors Iโ€™ll tag.ill set to watch yours.

1 Like

Yes I just started here a couple of weeks ago, good place to learn how to grow better weed!

Looking green!

1 Like

I cant figure out how to get you to my outdoor journal nipโ€ฆits earlyโ€ฆI might figure out.

Thanks ! Iโ€™m hoping it stays that way, good sunshine and nutes seems to be working, Iโ€™m in a battle with Grasshoppers, they have a big appetite for fan leaves, I put some DE around the base, and sprinkled Sevin granulated insecticide, hopefully have a good harvest

2 Likes

They look really good and healthy :+1:

1 Like

So far so good, Iโ€™m trying to keep them nuked and watered, and keep the pests away, itโ€™s 92 here feeling like 100 with the humidity, critical vegetation state itโ€™s in

Iโ€™m gonna tag along, if you donโ€™t mind :v:

1 Like

Welcome, we gone take it all the way until harvest time! Hopefully Iโ€™ll get some big fat sticky Buds

2 Likes

I use same thing,but once the powder is gone off the plants,Iโ€™ll spray liquid seven dust.:v:

1 Like

Iโ€™m using a liquid spray called Flower Shield, kind of like insecticidal soap, itโ€™s doing a great job with spiders and aphids, it also stops powdery mildew and fungus I found it from Amazon itโ€™s expensive as Hell, but I still have some liquid Sevin, Iโ€™m going to have to use it looks like