Outdoor Christmas bud

I’ve been babysitting this blue glue plant putting it inside at night. These hot days have it swelling up.

5 Likes

Nice looking buds

1 Like

Thanks Tezza I have been taking it out of the greenhouse on hot days and setting it in the sun. I vegged it 24/7 for 35 days under a light then put it outside. I’ve only had to run the heater for it like 6 nights so far so good.

1 Like

You almost had a white Christmas down there😍

1 Like

She’s got aways to go yet bout 4 weeks and it’s not long to really get cold so it’s fixing to get interesting. She’s already showing some purple colors.

1 Like

Man I missed a big buck typing on here bout two hours ago! Three times he came out and I had my phone in my hand.

1 Like

@StonedCold13 What’s your pic bro? Lol!

“A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates.”

2 Likes

Bingo! Dont worry I’ll chng back after midnight :sunglasses:

1 Like

And that’s the reason my phone stays home. Just me and the woods!
That sux buddy, hope ya get him in the morn! I want pics :metal:

Pretty sure I missed him. Biggest one I’ve ever shot at too. Buck fever I guess! Lol!!

1 Like

Luv that adrenaline :heart_eyes: are y’all in modern gun right now or archery?

It’s gun season now. I was replying to @Skateallday55 on here, when I looked up and there he stood but he saw me and this phone first and ran!

2 Likes

Lol, 1st world problems :upside_down_face:
Well I really hope ya get another chance at him :+1: if he was big then he is wise so ya may need to change up on him

1 Like

Get some pee :sunglasses:

1 Like

I cant wait to see what the final yeild is

1 Like

Knock knock, hope your in the woods and not reading/replying here :metal:
I wanna see deer down. Sunny side up as I call it :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Just spotted my 2 girls coming in for a little breakfast :heart_eyes:
20211226_074924

5 Likes

Nope I’m looking out the window at all the birds while I drink coffee. Disgusted with my poor shooting. Ain’t even looked at that plant.

1 Like

Maybe a practice day is in order? Just to get that confidence back. We all miss some shots buddy! I think you was just rushed a little :metal:

1 Like

I still can’t believe some do it with arrows.