Outdoor auto strains for brutally hot climates

Very new guy here and I have never tried to grow other than throwing a seed or two in the ground in the woods 40 years ago. I think the cat got it. :wink: I am semi-retiring and planning to move to middle Georgia perhaps as early as this summer. I am a hobby artist/craftsman and plan to do that and also plan to grow other things like tomatoes and hot peppers and try to sell them at the farmers market, etc. I plan to build or buy a little hoop house for those guys and was thinking about maybe throwing the odd plant in the corner to see how it gets along with San Marzano tomatoes and big bushy Tabasco pepper plants. I haven’t tried to grow much for a while. My last successful effort was when my younger brother and I grew peers in my late mother’s elaborate raised bed formal English garden in Tampa. We got some small tree sized Tabasco plants that were VERY hot, so good soil!!! Of course, the bad news is that Middle Georgia is almost as humid but even hotter than my current Central Florida location. So which auto strains can handle that combination of ineptitude and brutal climate? I don’t need a lot. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the community. You can use this link for a list of seeds that are good for a beginner and thrive in a Mediterranean climate:

1 Like

Any sativa

1 Like

So pretty much the amnesia haze if I want sativa dominant?