Outdoor 5 Strains in 30 GA pots

I would hope so if I can grow over a 7’ tree in a 5 gallon bucket half full of soil indoors…imagine my handiwork if I could grow outside. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

If you are good at sensing the watering requirements I don’t think it will be a problem to go straight to 30’s. But if you anticipate moving them around, etc, maybe 15’s in the meantime.

Are they sexed already or Fems?

1 Like

@AAA Fems, figured first time grow one less thing to deal with. Pretty sure I have the watering down now so I will go straight into the 30’s. Thanks

1 Like

Also, I used Thrive.N and recycle-Sil @ 10% for my last watering.

There you go! 30 is the biggest I have done outside, it’s good.

1 Like

Three hours of mixing, soil is ready for the pots. Will let it sit, re-mix and add to pots this coming weekend. Small change of plans, going to put one plant in the ground. Four going into pots, lets see what happens.

2 Likes

My herb garden just got a new look. Sixty garlic plants will be ready to harvest mid July so one girl will go next to garlic. After garlic harvest it can own the place. Chives, thyme, tarragon, sage, oregano, and rosemary could be getting a little shade.

1 Like

Topped four of five, sent an email to Kannabia Seeds to see if topping Mataro Blue is recommended. It’s a short plant (Indica) so it might not be needed. The phenotype is clearly Indica dominant and some plants not do well being topped.

2 Likes

Ur gonna have some monsters when u get ready to harvest lol hope u gave enough room to dry

1 Like

@TheAccused I have plenty the room to dry, just hope it turns out.

Lol please post pics! I wanna see this rainforest ur growing when it gets big! I’m gonna change to watching!

1 Like

How did the topping go?

1 Like

@Tucci Easy, I will post a pic a little later.

1 Like

Topped plant… this is Pineapple Upside Down Cake…

3 Likes

Plant update, holding my own. I will be happier when they move to 30GA pots…
Large black pots are from last years heirloom tomatoes:
Cherokee Purple on the left Omar’s Lebanese (L) and Cherokee Purple on right with basil and feta
L-Braveheart, M- Purple Bumblebee, R- Lucky Cross, front- Paul Robeson

5 Likes

Should read… Omar’s Lebanese (L) and Cherokee Purple on right with basil and feta
Also, the Braveheart is a hybrid not heirloom.

3 Likes

The girl’s are in their new home. For some reason I cannot load any pics.

1 Like

There are a lot of people experiencing the same issues. They are working on getting it fixed :v:

1 Like

Well, if you turn your head you can see Humboldt Dream… lol

2 Likes

Looks great man

1 Like