Outdoor 2020 Midwest

If you want a longer dry time, I would give her a last watering tonight. Otherwise I’d just let her go but she will start to dry standing up…imo.

1 Like

Dont water if you plant to harvest, it reduces the water she carries. Also causes a tad of environmental stress which may increase resin production just when you want it most!

3 Likes

The sun made it’s glorious return. A couple of questionable spots with WPM. Got some pics to see if she is ready or more time. Ready for harvest? @Myfriendis410 @kaptain3d @Cannabian @PurpNGold74

4 Likes

1 Like

Looks lovely, what does the entire plant look like?

@Cannabian @Green707Thumb here is the whole plant. Pull her or let her go a couple more days.

3 Likes

If you can stand it lol wait cpl more days :vulcan_salute: those colors sure set in nicely huh

1 Like

Thanks :pray: ! yeah I thought she could wait myself but wanted another good set of eyes to confirm what I thought. She is a turning into a super model for sure. I wasn’t thinking she would turn any colors but the cold got her looking hot.

I’m glad the sun came out today she was starting to come down with some WPM here and there. Hit her with the plant therapy. She will be taking a bath in a couple days. I’ll post some pics on Sunday see if she’s ready.

1 Like

Well if wpm or bud rot starts to become a thing, its better to cut your losses. But if the trichs arent ready then hang on a few more days? Weather permitting of course.
Ive been taking a few premature buds because bud rot has reared its ugly head a few times. I typically surgically remove the bud and excise the infection.
Here is a bud I took earlier today.

Toilet lid for comparison sakes

2 Likes

Thanks Can! The sun finally reappeared today and we are sunny for the next week. Hopefully we can stave off the WPM and bud rot for at least 2-4 days… The rain and cold with no sun for 4 days really pushed the one. The shed wasn’t the best choice but it’s better than the rain. The small bush has nothing I can see yet. I cut a couple of the spots luckily there were just small leaves and sprayed the areas after excision.

Your looking good there. The reference was helpful :joy::rofl: How’s she smoke so far?

Havent smoked any bud yet, I have a pound or so I pulled off the drying rack but there isnt much point in smoking it until its cured for at least 3 weeks. I dont like chlorophyll. I have smoked some if the scissor hash and its really dope! Super puddy and black! Taste exactly like black Afghani hasj from yesteryear

1 Like

I received confirmation today from the breeder. The tall plant is Teenage wasteland. The bush is Lemon Milk.
Teenage Wasteland

Lemon Milk

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous

2 Likes

@Green707Thumb @Cannabian @Hellraiser I kind of have to pull had someone steal my car this morning. Worried about theft. Is she even close?

4 Likes

The best eye I’ve seen at this is @PurpNGold74 :nerd_face:

1 Like

I gave the @PurpNGold74 Purpcall a couple days ago and he never showed. Maybe he will respond :joy:. I’m up against it for sure.

I pulled them last night early am. Thanks to all who helped me this season. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Getting them to harvest was no easy feat. I’m not sure how much longer the Lemon had but we will see.

I will report back with numbers and a smoke report soon.

3 Likes

@Hellraiser do you think the last plant was ready or close enough in the last pics? Had to pull them but worried that one :point_up: wasn’t close. I think Half maybe cloudy still some clear.

1 Like

She looks close enough, think it’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Did a bud wash on the wasteland this evening. There was some PM that looked to be getting worse. Letting them dry now for a couple hours. I did the Jorge wash with the cup of peroxide to 5 gallon. 20 seconds each step enough to get the bubbles out then a little shake of excess water. First time hoping i did it correct.

2 Likes