Outdoor 2020 Midwest

I have not owned a truck in over 25 years that didn’t have a plow on it. We are not allowed to miss work because of a little 20-30 inch snowfall… :rofl: Kids might get a 2 hour school delay :wink:

1 Like

Omg lol. Naw round here if snow is expected, no school, we get a lil dusting of snow, abandon ship, run home but get milk eggs an bread the end is coming​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well she survived the wind but when I was just outside looking killed a caterpillar climbing up the main stem. Im not really sure how it arrived but it’s been evicted permanently. :rofl: I’m going to stay vigilant as I’m sure this thing hitched a ride from the tree in the back yard. Don’t want any bud rot or a killing spree of the dope.

God bless those firefighters! I watched a thing on PBS about the last fires a couple years ago and that was no joke. These guys are heroes going into that. The intensity of the fire is like 1300 degrees.

Can’t believe those monsters were in 10 gal :joy::rofl: you’re the man seriously I’ve never seen a beasts like yours in a ten maybe a 20. What ever you’re doing keep doing it. Plus blue dream is one of my favs seriously that weed hits every bar if done right. The taste, high and even bag appeal. People knock it but I really like the taste.

1 Like

@Unknown I really like snow. I’m a winter guy really like the peacefulness of a fresh snow. You go outside and there is no sound just peaceful nature. Love it. It’s French toast weather hence the rush to the store for milk,eggs, bread and beer :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thats enough to shut NJ down and we love us some good winter weather here…or at least I do :upside_down_face:

Imagine if I was in 20 gal pots…they’d be like 12-15 foot tall…and thats a little excessive for my neck of the woods! :grimacing:

1 Like

Well you could top them and train them so you get that fat trunk to support the monsters. My true goal is to make a plant look like a bush rather than a monster tree. It’s more discrete. I’m in a subdivision plus in my state they want you in a green house and I’m like yeah no. I want that natural sun no filter. Even though the greenhouse tech is pretty good these day if you know what you’re wanting.

1 Like

I’d love to have a small modern greenhouse…goals…

Im learning how to manifold on my indoor hydro grow, so next summer I will for sure be incorporating some topling and training techniques on the outdoor ladies (hopefully blue dream for round 3 :blue_heart:)…this year was more about just letting them do their thing and see how well they do so I have a benchmark to compare against for future outdoor endeavors :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Man grow it till you know it imho. Many years ago I grew the same strains every year for like 5-6 yrs. you grow the same strain you will master it and to me that’s the only way to grow. I don’t want a mystery or surprises.

A green house would be awesome but only if it was retractable to expose the plants to the elements and when a tropical storm hits close it up. #goals #notropicalstorm #nolateseasonrain/snow/wind :joy:

1 Like

#nomorebudrot

1 Like

I’ve been super blessed with no rain but it’s suppose to come this week. Like 3 days plus apparently.

1 Like

Tea after a heavy rain? @Green707Thumb It’s cold today but they made it through the storm. We are suppose to get more rain over the next few day contemplating bring them in…

4 Likes

It looks like 2 more days of rain and cold. I guess the 48 days with out rain and now this.

1 Like

Really nice coloring :clap: - they look far enough along imho id cut the tea feeds and go straight agua from here - dont feed/water if its cold n wet tho, wait till conditions improve and she tells you she needs it

Hard to tell if there was too much N in the soil based on the flower growth, leaf-to-calyx ratio looks high?

You had mentioned potting up… did you use fresh pre-amended soil like a FFOF??

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:rain seriously heavy storms right now. i went ahead and gave her the tea eArly this am def the last feed. I’m about 2 weeks away on the tall one I’m thinking the short 3 weeks.

I used a super soil mix that was commercially available at a local shop. It’s tested at 4-1-2 and then the build a bloom has 2-10-5 so could be high in N. First time using the soil so this will be interesting. I’m hoping the flowers are dense a have the smell and taste but if the soil.

1 Like

@Green707Thumb some other pics hopefully I’m not just growing leaves :grimacing::joy:

2 Likes

Lmao you got some smoke coming, drag em over the finish line rainstorms be damned!

1 Like

Yeah dragging them for sure. How long do you think I got left? They feel dense the couple that I’ve touched so maybe a high LTC strain. My neighbors hardly had any but they didn’t even feed the plant.

1 Like