Out of the 9 that’s germinated only one has improved in its growth since it sprouted

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Out of the 9 that’s germinated only one has improved in its growth since it sprouted , just wondering what I could be doing wrong its the only one growing and they were all done the same.

Can we get pics in natural light, that blue one distorts everything but I’m sure I see yellowing so wonder about the dirt to start with, all these bits of wood in it makes me wonder how acidic it is so knowing what he’s growing in would help, and I wonder if they’re getting too much water as I look at the wet spots around the seedlings.

I have a single auto that is in yhat stage. Has been for 2 weeks. The other auto is chugging along. And 4 photos chugging as well (only 8 days old and much larger) i think some just grow how they grow. Roots spreading or whatever. Wait for the veterans tho. @raustin @MattyBear @Nug-bug @Covertgrower

1 Like

How old are the sprouts? Growth can appear to stall out on top of the soil while she’s getting her root system spread out. Lots of growth happening, just can’t see it :v:

3 Likes

It takes time. They’re growing root systems now, be patient.

2 Likes

Everyone’s answers are very respectable.
I would add some cut in half water bottles to bump up the humidity, remove once a day for air exchange until they get a little larger. Makes a great humidome.

2 Likes

Yes, they should be under some kind of dome.

1 Like

Really new to it so thank you guys for the respectful answers , I started them in a brand of miracle grows medium organic soil , they were planted on the 20th of this month so today they are 14 days old . My tent is staying 70-87 degrees because it’s in an outdoor building with a window ac , nothing special . Humidity is staying around 60 percent . If it is the solid why is one growing like crazy and the others arnt doing much. They are making it but not growing unless like you guys said it is growing down under and just can’t tell it yet .

14 days old

And if only 9 out of 15 germinated will I get the 6 seeds that didn’t sent to me ?

she is 15 days. And slowly moving along. Give them time. Eventually i think we’ll be quite surprised at what they get done

2 Likes

@Richy_228 if they were ILGM seeds, you might get replacements. Just have to email customer service. They’re really good about replacement seeds if something went wrong.

2 Likes

They were , it just makes me wonder why the amenisa Hayes is growing like a weed ! And the rest are slow but like you said , hopefully they pay off .

2 Likes