Out of control 2021

Outdoor plants are getting way bigger than I wanted:

8 Likes

they are looking great

1 Like

Pheno hunt on Durban Poison x Skunk #1. Out of 11 plants I have 2 verified males, 6 females, 3 unsure.

5 Likes

i HATE it when my plants get to big. oh wait, wtf did i say. noooooooooo, thats wrong :wink:

first world problem. i have TOO MUCH WEED heheheheee.

looking GREAT!!!

1 Like

Looking good Brother, I was waiting to see some Monster Plants. Some real gorgeous ladies in there.
Sorry about the bug problems but yeah, part of the game I suppose.
Keep on chuggin along :+1: :partying_face: :v:

4 Likes

@JackAndSan Bigger older plants outdoors tend to get more issues like bud rot, etc. Seems like age and canopy density play a role. My goal this year was to have smaller plants and multiples of one pheno to have healthier plants and help to not have sooo many different jars housing different phenos.

I am working on cloning outdoors right now, if successful, I will kill these mothers and plant multiple clones of them.

Also I have at least 30 seedlings started outdoors.

4 Likes

shooting for babies!

2 Likes

Nice. my response was more tongue in cheek, however i assumed that you might be trying to keep smaller plants in order to not draw as much attention. Looks like you have a very nice area for your grow. I didnt know that bud rot was more prevalent in larger plants, although i always suspected it would be more of an issue outside where we dont get to control all the variables.
Great info. thanks for taking the time!

3 Likes

May the fertility Goddess smile upon your endeavors and bless you w a ton of brats :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

Might be an attribute to “older” plants, not just larger. But larger thicker buds definitely contributes to bud rot. Anyways, Im experimenting!

4 Likes

thats it! Im getting snipped.

4 Likes

:laughing: In this case its all in the name of “science”… I’m afraid its Smoking Experiments for the lot of you kids
(the first 1:50 mins, disregard the religious aspect, not the point :wink: :v:)

“DJ Blueberry F5 x corpse flower male:”
I meant to comment on this lady yesterday. Absolutely gorgeous of course. What piqued my curiosity is merely who do you think is responsible for this trait, the dude or DJ. Not knowing much about CF I would think that’s the culprit.
I know there were a few more pictures of her but can you post more recent ones, I/We would love to see how she’s “Filling Out” :grin:

3 Likes

lol i can’t believe i haven’t seen this before, thought i’d seen all the python stuff!

1 Like

I love that movie…“but daddy, couldn’t you just have your balls cut off?” “Every sperm is sacred” lmao

3 Likes

You need to fire up a spliffarino and get a marathon going :grin: I know I havent seen all of the flying circus episodes, seen quite a few but def not All

2 Likes

Classics Brother! dig your handle :+1: :v:

2 Likes

i’ve seen all the flying circus episodes, but looks like i’ve missed a movie or two lol

2 Likes

Monty pythons the meaning of life… I love it…

2 Likes

Yes, All but one pheno of corpse flower had pink hairs, but the plant on the whole was green. This one has the pink hairs of Corpse Flower but with purple/red leaf tones from the DJBB.

3 Likes

be careful, what you want to see will be what u see

1 Like