Out from under the stairs

Right on Brother and looking good at your spot! That GFOG will surprise you :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Generosity never requires an apology my friend :metal:

She’s got a little ploidy thing going on with that funky crinkled growth and some variegation. But I have no doubt she’ll pull out of it enough to get some good flower.

Thanks @OGIncognito I’ve got a feeling your right on the money with her

4 Likes

Hedgehogs :grin: :beers: :partying_face:

tumblr_lnvmr8W2cF1qg9ny9o1_400

6 Likes

You won’t catch me complaining

4 Likes

My damn TS1000 crapped out. I was trying to get the clone I want to transition under flower lights tonight and couldn’t :rage::rage:

Now I’ve got to figure out what to do about a light for the 2x2.

Here’s to hoping this is a real thing. I was only able to find 1 out of all the websites that popped up. Buyers remorse could be a thing here, I’m trying to ignore it.

4 Likes

Damn you got lucky Brother! I have 3 of these and have been searching for close to a year for another one with no luck :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I’ll trust that is real even it gets here :rofl:

I’ve had hard to get items day they were in stock… charge my account… 3 months later get a refund for a product they never had. Don’t get me wrong… I’M HOPING

3 Likes

Hey bud, check Instagram real quick when you get a chance :metal:

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat with this fan/filter I’m waiting on. Delivery bumped up to today instead of Saturday so we’ll see.

2 Likes

Well… no Diablo 200. But the company I ordered it from has done me very very well. They’ve worked with me to get 200Rspec on the way and bridged some of the gap in cost. I’ll finally be able to get that clone transitioned.

Ryan, the clone shipper should be in today, so I’ll get a girl into Coco hopefully for the mail Saturday. She’s gotten bigger than I love in the meantime… I’m probably just going to stuff her in as she is. You may end up with a fairly large clone :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Even mo better! The 200 Diablo will land aircraft and can only imagine how much better in flower the RSPEC will be. I have a couple 300 RSPECs and they kill it in flower :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I wanted to mention that or the 175 patriot. That’s a sweet light tho still

4 Likes

Lol I just read that bottom part, no worries over here! I’ll get her purdied up!!!

3 Likes

Finished another spoon. African ebony. I had fun with this one… Actually grabbed my little lathe for the first time in a while.

11 Likes

Very nice and cool piece! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks Kap! Shuts the brain off a little… In a good way this time :rofl:

4 Likes

Skillzzz right there Brother!! Nice keef spoon :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Super cool spoon! Nice work :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks guys. It’s very relaxing to have something working in your hands.

4 Likes