Out from under the stairs

That’s where my head was at. I wouldn’t ever have imagined needing to pull at 5 weeks. I’ll have to cross it with something known for speed and see how quickly I can get through flower :rofl:

5 Likes

Sounds like a Mephisto to me. Maybe a “fast flower” strain from Canuk. Those have been hits every time so far.

3 Likes

Whoa. It’s all I got. Whoa.

2 Likes

I was thinking right along those same lines!

4 Likes

@Docnraq here we are bud :metal:

3 Likes

Nice colors. Where were the genetics from???

Thanks for the compliment.

It’s the first seed I’ve gotten to germ from my dad’s crosses. He left about 50 seeds in a tin when he died almost 20 years ago. I found it while helping my mom clear some things out. Zero idea what is unfortunately

4 Likes

A gift from your dad then. I love that. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

That was exactly how I felt about it. I’ve taken several clones and plan to make some self seeds in the near future :metal:

4 Likes

Killed the lights yesterday so I could chop when I got home.

Old Man’s Seed clones made me giggle like a school girl.

White Widow looking beyond drunk was just as ready

I guess it’s time to fully clean up this grows mess and get a new set of beans soaking.

9 Likes

Nice chop buddy and super awesome ya finally got the Ole Man’s seeds to pop :metal:
I did read you cloned this one right? And gonna force seeds in future.

Hahaha,I scrolled up one post :cowboy_hat_face: musta read that lastnight

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got 2 clones of her that are healthy as anything I could ask for. I plan to pull 2 off and root them to about 12-16" in their own space. I’ll silver one and do the deed

1 Like

:point_up_2: riding that high would never go away for me Brother! Damn I’m stoked for ya! 30 years revived is absolutely phenomenal :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Way cool, I gotta remember to keep up better. Those old seeds intrigue me :thinking::metal:

1 Like

Absolutely the same for me!

@OGIncognito I feel incredibly fortunate for several reasons. After 30 or so beans, I finally got one. One… That happened to be a female. That happens to have one of the best smells I’ve ever grown. And happens to like changing gorgeous colors. And happens to be a really good high, and is quite resinous. And and and and :rofl:

4 Likes

Your description nearly brings a tear to my eye! Lol simply badaxx looking buds man.

4 Likes

You know I’ll have a couple beans headed your way when I make it happen brother :metal:

3 Likes

I can definitely wait patiently for those. Those buds are something I would wait until I have a dedicated space to grow. I don’t think I’ve seen colas that beautiful man.

2 Likes

Ohhh I might haveta barter something on these :metal:

2 Likes

You could just ship a clone my way :innocent: I happen to know how to make it happen. :joy::rofl:

5 Likes