Out from under the stairs

Earth Dust base Used as directed it geared to sustain the plants for 16-20 weeks so after your initial mix you could probably wait two months a start top dressing 1tbs per gallon of soil like once every 3-4 weeks and it would be fine for as long as you wanted to keep it. I’m not sure what size pot would work best :thinking: in 3 gallon pots my autos stayed pretty small but I think that was because they would start flowering 2-3 weeks in where in the 5g it’s 4-6

2 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t imagine going larger than maybe half gallon. Treat them almost like solo cups till it’s time to veg enough to clip some clones.

Thank you my friend

2 Likes

No way you did it?!? You bought the fishing boat :drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Bro… I told you I wanted one :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Duuuudeee that’s saawweeeet! Things beautiful my friend your going to have some good times! I’m jelly, gonna have to drive down this spring :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ll be down for that bud

She’s getting a deep scrub today when I get home. We’re bringing her to the Cape tomorrow to fish my old spot. Couldn’t be more excited.

It’s not the one I wanted… but apparently my wife’s more flashy than I thought :joy:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest and the beautiful looking buds man

3 Likes

Thanks @SilvaBack203 :metal:

2 Likes

Bahaha :rofl: not a bad thing! What spot? If it’s not a secret haha I know a few good ponds down there.

1 Like

Santuit pond in sandwich. Been fishing it for 20 years. My biggest was 5lb and small change , but I was part of Uncle Ed pulling an 11lbr from them waters.

1 Like

Nice brother! Don’t think I’ve been there will have to give it a look.

1 Like

Let me know how ya do

1 Like

Without question buddy :metal:

1 Like

Maiden voyage was a blast. 72° in November on the Cape… can’t even believe it. Wife landed 2 fish… I’ll call it a win.

11 Likes

Right on Brother! Enjoy that beautiful day and the lake! Give the wife a hell yeah and you better get busy and wet a hook to keep up :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Bro, first off badaxx pic. Glad the weather was great and you got to hit the water. 2, this doppleganger sxxx just got way creepier seeing that pic.

5 Likes

We’ve had a little puddle hopper my dad left me when he died, but it can’t fit the family. Having my “little one” fishing next to me made my day.

@Borderryan22 :rofl::joy: dying over here

4 Likes

Dudddeeee that’s saawweeeet! I went yesterday after work and didn’t even get a bite! Good for the wife. Glad you had a good time my friend! :fire::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

So I don’t know what the deal is here! I should’ve scoped Old Man’s Seed last week, but it’s only been 6 weeks. I couldn’t believe the amount of amber.

IPC_2022-11-12.11.14.16.9100
IPC_2022-11-12.11.15.44.3670
IPC_2022-11-12.11.16.01.3489

So she got chopped today.

Some of her clone babies are getting ready, so I took a couple top halfs.

The of rest them getting super pretty.

10 Likes

That’s fast! Beautiful colors on those Gems :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes