Out from under the stairs

Boot to the Kool :metal:

I can hear it in my head :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Man, I say that all the time. Every time my wife asks wtf I’m talking about. I tell her she just wouldn’t understand lmao. My buddy and I used to walk in bars and go “Woah yayee!” the way Phil in part of the vid.

1 Like

Read that in the voice he says it in :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

At 7 days of drying she’s right how I like. Trimmed the majority of fan leaves, I’ll get her into a closed container to sweat then I’ll let her finish up in the drying space.

@Graysin your Yeti Wedding was a beautiful plant. I look forward to the next cheers :clinking_glasses:

I flipped the tent to flower yesterday even though the clones pretty probably aren’t ready. I’m ok with whatever happens because I still have several in the cloner, so I won’t be losing genetics.

10 Likes

Maestro!

Or is it a Shiv.

3 Likes

My fluffy shiv :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

That’s a big ol bud :hushed::hushed::hushed:

2 Likes

Digging that Bud Rocket Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you gentlemen very much. I’m super impressed with the high from some of the lower buds. Trimmed one up tight yesterday and had a light fan on it.

Very, very nice high. Wife decided it’s our date night weed, and we don’t share it. She’s been feisty and hilarious, euphoric giggles and a couple Red Robin burgers have us on cloud 9. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Happy Wife … Happy Life!!! Time to grow a 12/16plant/1 gal SOG.

3 Likes

I keep thinking about a 12/12 run of regs

3 Likes

Ahhhh seedville! Yikes. I meant 12 to 16 qty Clones at 12/12 from start in 1 Gal pots single or 2 top spires…

3 Likes

I’m dying to do a 9 plant 3 strain run on 12/12. I’m not sure plant size has to do with how fast the flowers mature, but that little Skywalker OG is some couch surfer deluxe. Finished, well, died technically, fast. The shorter of the two autos going is looking like she’ll be finished at less than 7 weeks flower also

3 Likes

I got you! I’d be super willing to scale that down for my 2.5x2.5 or under the stairs :metal:

I’d be pumped to have that experience under my belt.

1 Like

That’s a short amount of time, I love it.

We’re both on the couch laughing our asses off at some random stand-up.

3 Likes

That right there is what Life’s About…simple things.

2.5 x 2.5 maybe 9 in spire setup… DTW is easiest or flood table for that kinda setup with serious IPM.

3 Likes

Dude watch Chris D’eila or Jo Koy

2 Likes

Nice bud!!!

2 Likes

Appreciate the compliment bud :metal:

@Borderryan22 I’ve been super enjoying Pete Holmes. A friend of mine went to school with him, he’s super funny.

@Pet_de_Chien I could setup a DTW in coco using my HydroLock system pretty easily. Now that you’ve got my gears turning… I may run the GG4 my buddy brought over. We may see this come to fruition.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 how did you get into humidors? I’m extremely interested in making one myself.

Sorry to be dragging you all over the forum :rofl: I just didn’t want to be guming up someone else’s thread.

2 Likes