Out from under the stairs

Over 20 eye pressure and you got trouble comming sooner, rather than later.
Drops help keep pressures lower
Under 20 eye pressure is Fair (must use drops religously or pressures increase, bad).
Under 15 better
Two types (wet/dry) ?

Not my first F grade. Fact and Question
1964 CPS Elementary Grades Schools used S,E,G,F,and U vice A,B,C,D,F (What happened to E?).
Superior, Excellent, Good, Fair, and Unacceptible. Clearly, Nobody wanted “E” to be confused with a good performance.

1 Like

Good morning thanks for the welcome, Excited to learn more about growing from this form. Right now I am growing outdoor (in ground) Blue Haze clone about 6 to 7 weeks at this point. I also have a a feminized G4 seed (potted) that just pooped, she’s only 1 to 2 weeks right now.

6 Likes

Remind me when you come over next to send you home with the TS1000 so that little lady doesn’t have to keep stretching for light.

Clone is looking good. That topping really encouraged her to shrub out

4 Likes

Long way from be buddy

1 Like

:point_up_2: you’re a good man Brother :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Hey look what’s up:

And our friend @Underthestairs has a magnificent entry too… :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks OG just want to see everyone succeed. Friends especially.

Thank you for the plug @kaptain3d it’s my first attempt. Seriously stiff competition these days :metal::metal:

7 Likes

Welcome brother! :call_me_hand::beers:

Looking good over here

1 Like

Appreciate that my friend

I voted for you Your grows are awesome

2 Likes

Thanks a ton Spud. You’ve got a lot of green over on that journal of yours as well.

2 Likes

Well now i bought some ILĢM seeds maybe Ican be a Bom one day. Likeyou and @Graysin

2 Likes

:rofl: I got lucky. I don’t think I’ve grown a real BOM babe yet. Maybe this Chocolope will be

2 Likes

You never what will make someone smile. I don’t always vote for a massive bud, or almost ever a full plant. Some buds are just pretty :metal:

I chose what I thought was my prettiest at least :joy:

6 Likes

Agreed! I love the ones with pretty colors and sparkly frosty!

1 Like

Same! Sometimes the little golf balls are so pretty. But since it’s “bud of the month” I never vote for full plant shots.

3 Likes

Right!?!

The 2 bald guys are very good friends, does that qualify as Bud of the Month?

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes