Out from under the stairs

I actually laughed out loud at that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

holy-crap

2 Likes

Haha thanks Chef :metal:

2 Likes

How did it go with your eyes. I got to do that a the diabetic retina scan on the 22nd and with smoking weed helping the eyes ,presurre

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Right! Kaptain3d we know size is never discussed among men who know how much they have,justlook at the smiling wife by his side. Wedont brag!

1 Like

Or watch the bragger with no one by their side :joy:

2 Likes

In the Army those that bragged went home :pensive: alone

2 Likes

@spudeater65 Hope you DRS goes well. My presures stay at 18-20.
Lower would be better. Eye Dr said there is a VA approved (outpatient, independent contractor approved proceedure) using laser to open eye fluid channel. Glaucoma is restrictive eye channel fluid exchange (pressure). Multiple types and MD are worrisome. Did an short Click test, machine used fuzzy-image moving for testing, not flash-spot. Good luck.

2 Likes

@Poseidon1 here we are

1 Like

@Stoneman J is this one you?

1 Like

Yes sir

3 Likes

Excellent man! Welcome to the party

I’ll tag you in a couple good spots so you can track threads and see some sweet things people have going on.

5 Likes

The 22nd i go i wonder if I should eat a gummie before the DRS?

After, that way any issues are their fault.
I forget the timing if allowed.
Party after, at home and enjoy the completion.
Be safe, drink plenty of water (when not restricted).
Best wishes.

1 Like

Good luck Spud. Hope it goes well :metal:

1 Like

I much dislike going to the VÀ ask too many questions i dont like answering. @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Graysin @Underthestairs

3 Likes

I understand. But it is what it is. I have seen 5 different eye doctors in th last 15 years for the Glaucoma.
Interesting explainations and treatment available. Siblings have similiar from Mom&Dad. Keep on it, regardless.

1 Like

@Stoneman Welcome. What you growing?

1 Like

Dad had glacoma noy bad needed drops bùt my eye pressure I will rem emer

1 Like

Welcome to the neighborhood @Stoneman
weed-the-virtual-joint

4 Likes