Out from under the stairs

3 Likes

Saw picture posted, looked at GLASSLAB 303 online, not found similar, so I asked.
Can’t find picture again, now.
On to other activity.
VA glaucoma check today.

1 Like

I searched the forum for mentions of Glasslab303 … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks the space did me in
Used GLASSLAB303 not GLASSLAB 303 in web searching

If the pictures Kap posted are what you mean… It’s a timebomb.

A joint packed into a bowl surrounded by weed… start the joint and once it hits the bowl rim the whole thing burns down.

It’s a pretty legit game when you have several people playing.

@DEEPDIVERDAVE good luck with your checkup :metal:

3 Likes

Think I may have to try this tonight.

3 Likes

Looks like a fun game to play… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

My wife hates bongs and pipes. Just roll ups for her. This will be a kamakaze mission :rofl:

3 Likes

You won’t regret it! If you even remember it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kap trust me… It is!

Ryan I’ll try to remember to get you a picture of a banger I modified to hold a cone in the bong slide. Literally burns a joint perfectly held in the bong. It’s quite wonderful

3 Likes

You post yours and maybe I’ll join you :rofl:

2 Likes

I trust you my friend… :wink:
I smoked a few joints in my bongs like that, but I never thought to fill the bowl too! :smiling_imp:

You’re devious my friend! :rofl:
I wouldn’t try it with Kenny though…

2 Likes

Accepted. I’ll twist a fattie of this freshly bagged GSCE, then stuff some Colorado Cookies around it. Gonna be groggy as fxxxxxxxck tomorrow :rofl: may even twist a hash ball into a needle and put that inside the joint.

2 Likes

Why don’t you slather it with rosin and roll it in your kief while you’re at it… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ok use those black slik sheets you dont ùse anymore cause you and the Mrs. Slide off the bed. I know our red sheets sit in the closet after we tried to have sex slid around to much

2 Likes

I’m afraid to accept this challenge…

I’m even more scareder…

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Wife would punch me in the gut if I dirtied sheets for a photo shoot.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I love the dab… :joy::rofl:

Don’t tempt me. But I mean I guess I wouldn’t mind interdimensional hallucinations :rofl:

2 Likes

As long as I have access to a blanky and a drool cloth on the pillow :joy:

1 Like