Out from under the stairs

Bud of the month has been a seriously stepped up game compared to when I first got on this forum! It’s awesome to see so many people kicking so much ass

2 Likes

Dude it seriously gets tough. Like nail-biting tough lol. What strain do you think you’re gonna put in? You’ll have a ton of shots for next month, next year even lol

1 Like

I did the Blue Haze, I’ll have plenty of different buds to choose from. Some monster colas in this tent

1 Like

Congratulations on the chop and damnnnn

1 Like

Thanks Silva back in kind of feeling the same way

2 Likes

So tonight was fun. I just took the mains and secondaries off of the remaining Blue Haze and both Purple Haze. I didn’t realize how big some of these things were!

Purple Haze plant 1

Purple Haze plant 2

Blue Haze plant 2

15 Likes

@Jimtroutbum here’s my corner of the world.

2 Likes

4 Likes

tom-and-jerry-love

3 Likes

I wish I was better setup for really nice photographs. Some of these are beautiful.

1 Like

Try using a black background for your donkey dongs ,it will show the colours better than ever

3 Likes

Me too the VA is afraid I will Od on the crap they dont give me anyway, and bitch çause I smoke weed

1 Like

I would’ve… even bought a black velvet board weeks ago for it… it’s no where near large enough. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Nice :joy::joy:

1 Like

What do you mean bud?

Posting of picture with Glasslab 303 displayed.
Bong has dial looking thing.
Can’t find picture, now.
Sorry for the question, looks out of content

1 Like

Dial looking thing in the bowl? I wouldn’t know how to find it in an easy way :joy:

1 Like

It must be this one…

I don’t know how you did that Kap… you wizard.

1 Like