Out from under the stairs

I haven’t gotten the scope back on them yet so I’m not sure where they’re at. Sunday is week 6. Pistils have been mostly brown for almost 2 weeks. So I’ll scope em this weekend and see

1 Like

Sweet. Are you pH’ing the water? I read crazy pH fluctuations at the end can stress colors out of them.

No sir. Straight A/O filleted water. 70 PPM so it won’t pH accurately anyway. They’re charging genetically at the moment

1 Like

I’m having myself some issue here. While the blueberry is stacking up nicely, the Sick Selections plants have not at all. What I’m looking for from you coaches is this…

Since this grow has gone power out 3 times for roughly 48 (with the Rh fluctuations that go along with it) and one week where the 350R was sent out for replacement, is it likely this is the cause the foxtail type buds and poor density?

Or should I be looking to drive in to all my environmental controls for a place I failed?

@MattyBear @MidwestGuy @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @MeEasy @OGIncognito

10 Likes

Good morning Brother, I’m no fox tail expert and have 1 in the same condition. Several variables outside my routine lead me to believe mine was contributed to either genetics or over feeding PK for 2 weeks. I’m leaning more towards genetics since I didn’t have any stressors. The cold and missing light for your run could possibly be the culprit but not sure?? Most foxtails I’ve seen come from heat, light intensity and found out recently lock out from over feeding. I know that’s no help but certainly the more experienced cultivators you tagged will have more knowledge on this :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

That was my 1st thought since the other ladies are rockin on just fine :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

My GDP is stacking the same way.

3 Likes

There are so many reasons why buds can end up fluffy it’s hard to tell which one is to blame or if it’s a combination of everything you listed then add strain genetics to it and you may never know what happened. The last picture looks like it could have tried to re-veg, if that’s the case the others could have started to do the same which would definitely cause the buds to not develop properly :thinking: then the genetics side i mentioned it’s normal for sativa heavy strains to make a looser bud… I don’t know anything about the sick genetics

4 Likes

It’s a bummer if there’s nothing to be done about learning corrections. These plants should have been triple the bud weight I feel. They won’t be holding me up when it comes to getting the new girls into that tent if they don’t ripen up close enough to the blueberry :rofl:

Thanks guys

3 Likes

It’s most likely the light issues that messed you up i mean lights out a few times during flower is going to affect your girls development and it was something out of your control and short of having an extra light on hand and a generator your hands were tied
You’ve got this bro and will kick some azz on the next round :muscle: :beers:

3 Likes

Yeah I even have the generator. My career doesn’t generally allow me to sit at home while it runs, and I’m not keen on leaving it running while away for 9-10 hours unsupervised.

I’ve got 6 seeds learning to stand right now. I’m ready!

4 Likes

Harvest is right around the corner. Colors are wonderful… smell is wonderful.

10 Likes

Gorgeous :heart_eyes:

Thank you very much kind sir.

Picture worthy Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Those are beautiful man. Love the colors.

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 @OGIncognito thanks gentlemen. It’s so nice to be flipping around here and seeing everyone chiming in helping make all the grows beautiful and successful.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Anytime Grow Bro, great thing about the community is we share and help each other out! Sure I’ll be calling on ya in the future :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

It takes a village… :rofl::metal:

1 Like