Out from under the stairs

Alright gardeners it’s time to update on the Zkittlez.
11 days of drying pulled out too much moisture because she has strange buds that lost so much of their swell.

But a handful of fan leaves for 2 days had them back at 63% and sitting there. I’m going to leave the buds in a small tote for a while to make sure it’s even throughout.

179.58 grams
1.5 gallon zip locks of larf (there was surprisingly little) and glittery trim.

6 Likes

That’s a lotta hooch!!! Way to go!!!

1 Like

Nice Pull man!

1 Like

Thanks gentlemen. I was so excited when she came up triploid. Glad I was right to do so

2 Likes

Don’t forget a smoke report!

Smoke report…
Zkittlez makes me body stupid. Very happy and upbeat, I’d say maybe a 7/10 at managing pain. Fruity and a little peppery/earthy. I absolutely notice a slight decrease in my dexterity, which I never feel, so it’s sort of fun.

Once the women dive in more I’ll report back with their thoughts as well.

5 Likes

One hour till :green_heart:s.

1 Like

Yeah so this just happened, and we’re pretty pumped about it. Wife’s excited she got to pick.

5 Likes

1 Like

2 and a half weeks into flower and moving along. Drinking twice a day. Automation sounds better by the day

7 Likes

I’m drooling here!

1 Like

We had skittles outside last summer no bad but they got heatstroke but still gave us a few ozs looking to see how your’s grows

1 Like

So thats what they are supposed to look like. Nice

3 Likes

I just harvested my Zkittlez. Pulled 6.3oz off her. She’s really quite nice. I think my favorite strain so far

3 Likes

This has been a really fun grow with all the training. Very hands on

1 Like

Oh wait is this your quad?

The Zkittlez only got a 6th node topping. I’ve got 2 quads, 2 mains, and a 4 top mainline that I started to play with because I thought she was gone be a boy

1 Like

21° looks nicer than it feels. Still trying to stop and smell the roses sometimes. Good morning friends

7 Likes

Wow. Just wow. Balls cold. But gorgeous shot man.

2 Likes

Looking Good in your Neighborhood :+1:

2 Likes