Out from under the stairs

Yeah I was thinking the top most buds on Christmas. I’ll be inspecting the lower buds then

3 Likes

Excellent work going on here :clap: :+1:

Thanks a ton @Bulldognuts I just changed the light schedule this morning so things should get really interesting very soon!

1 Like

Not much to update in these parts. Switched the light schedule Saturday. Ladies are well perked up and happy looking. Gave a really heavy feed looking for about 30% runoff to make sure I’m not locking out as I’ve got a couple rust spots on 2 plants.

Looking forward to the next couple weeks

8 Likes

Happy girls, indeed!

1 Like

It’s gonna be crowded :joy:

1 Like

My 1st thought too, but damn, what a problem to have :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

If you can see the floor it’s wasted light… :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I agree with you there! I might be able to squeeze a solo cup on one side of that blueberry… but I think I’m gonna spread her out a bit more and cure that

4 Likes

@Covertgrower I took your words even deeper to heart. I stretched the blueberry to fill up a double slot in comparison with the other ladies. More like not enough light… but no wasted light that’s for sure.

12 Likes

Snipped the lowest bud on the Zkittlez to get under the scope.

IPC_2021-12-21.19.52.39.7710
IPC_2021-12-21.19.53.28.5610
IPC_2021-12-21.19.54.30.5750
IPC_2021-12-21.19.55.38.8520
looks like first cut will take the top buds on Christmas

11 Likes

Effing beautiful. I feel like I can lay on top of that canopy lmao

4 Likes

Thanks @Dankloud

It’s so fun to just look into…

4 Likes

That’s what I love to see. Lights are already on, might as well make it count.
Beautiful scrog though, you’re making it worth it!

3 Likes

Beautiful scrog! Very nicely done :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

3 Likes

Thanks gentlemen!

3 Likes

Happy Christmas to all of you wonderful folks! I have appreciation for the interactions of each and everyone in this community

9 Likes

Back atcha buddy +♥️

1 Like

So the Zkittlez did meet the cutters and is hanging dark. Another sample of a lower bud gave a nice high that helped me reduce pain and ADHD enough to tear out plumbing and finish installing the gas water heater. Now I’ve relocated my tap filter and working on electrical. Almost finished the basement floors… drywall is waiting to be hung… so much to do!

I’m about to bring the 300L into the tent and ramp up my wattage for the continued transition to flower

11 Likes

Congratulations on the Harvest :clap: :clap: :tada:

2 Likes