Out from under the stairs

I wish that wasn’t as true as it is :joy: @JWhistler

@Newt I think I’ll join you man

5 Likes

Hallway through week 4 on the Zkittlez. She’s a pretty thing and smells just as good.

The replacement 350R is due in on Saturday. Since wife and I both have a wave of covid running through our facilities I guess I’ll be rearranging the grow spaces and avoiding the general public. Ziva will be back under the stairs with the 300L to herself. And the veg tent will get slammed with light so I can stack the nodes right as possible. I’m thinking one more week for the roots to spread through the 1 gallons before I put them into the folded down 5 gallon for another 2 week rooting and flip the flower

10 Likes

The replacement light has arrived. I have had such a sh!t week that I didn’t even want open the box. Wife said my girls need better love… so open the box I did.

The Zkittlez we named Ziva is under the stairs with the 300L to herself.

The photos are under the new double diablo powered up and close to canopy to stack nodes tight for big flower stacking.

The wife in there before hand… cute and in the way. She did help with a couple carabiners, so I’m also appreciative

8 Likes

Right there with ya buddy. Glad ya got it hooked up.

1 Like

I’ve tried to get an update on here probably 7 times. Between the interruptive wife and needy kids I’ve had to delete go do 8 billion things instead.

I finally got all the ladies transplanted into 5 gallons with somewhere around 4.5 of Coco. After the first couple waterings I’ve got ugly settling and will be topping off later today (after another holiday event in another state). They all got a 50% runoff flush because I wasn’t liking the way the girls look with those funky leaves (pH or root bound or something) they’re looking better.

Before

After

Under the stairs coming along nicely at 6 weeks of flower. She’s strange though, very few pistils and already changed. I’ll try to get some more shots of her close up

11 Likes

Looking good in there, it’s going to fill up quick before you even know it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m as excited as I am nervous :rofl:

2 Likes

I completely understand as I’ve gotten myself in this situation many times before. It’s all about plant training and when to flip. You got this!

1 Like

That’s gonna be a Stuffed tent. Woohooo.

3 Likes

I wasn’t expecting to pick so many female seeds! Undergrowth getting clipped next weekend then one more week hopefully to reach 20" from the top of the soil and flip. They’re basically all main and quadlined so it should be fairly easy soon

3 Likes

Everybody girls look great. Makes me anxious for my harvest time… so I can post my girls lol

1 Like

It’s so fun being able to watch everyone else’s grow at different stages while you’re jonesing for own. I feel you on that one @Soso5

1 Like

Gotta small jungle working in there!!

1 Like

She’s like a hairless cat… no fur, but a couple whiskers

She smells crazy delicious. Somewhere between gassy and fruity. I say she… I mean my entire house

9 Likes

8 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::green_heart::palm_tree:

1 Like

So this update is going to be very visual. I gave a substantial defol for just before I flip lights. I’m shooting for Monday as long as these girls look happy.

Plant 1 before

After

Plant 2 before and after

Plant 3

Plant 4

Plant 5

Plant 6

It’s so hard to feel comfortable taking so much foliage. And at times I wanted to take more.

OOOOF. Things are way out of order. Sorry folks, but I am far too high to fix it.

9 Likes

Zkittlez getting a little closer to the end. I’m planning a selective harvest I think, but I’m torn. Selective harvest keeps her under the 300L… if I harvest her fully I can add it to the big tent and have way more power for 12/12.
IPC_2021-12-18.15.13.57.6150
IPC_2021-12-18.15.13.37.2260
IPC_2021-12-18.15.13.25.0980

5 Likes

Let her ride a little longer🤘