Out from under the stairs

Can’t keep my mouth shut, F Vinnie! Good riddance.

But on a side note I did my 3 week defol lastnight too. Guess our girls on the schedule :+1: I sadly went from 9 down to 2 lonely females. That one hurt

1 Like

9 to 2 hurts!

So out of the 7 regs I have I’m feeling good about 2. Nothing definitive on the others yet and some that are showing me what look like both. I am glad to have the feminized blueberry.

I’ll never sex in solo cups again I’ll at least go to 1 gallon. I’m watering twice a day and wish I could be home for a third.

1 Like

Definitely a hard kik to the boys​:soccer:, 1st time ive ever that had bad a ratio, usually pretty damn close to 50/50 or better. But I took 5 early flower clones, see if I can reveg at least 1 and get a momma. One day I’ll send my money and get good genetics :heart_eyes:

Hope your 7 gives ya at least 4-5 girls.

I’m only working with 2 different strains on the regs, so I only NEED 2 in reality. I’d just let them each get bigger, then try to pull off some clones. But thanks for the positive wishes… I also want more… because don’t we all?

1 Like

Couple pictures to update where things are at. I’m dying with the solo cups these plants are so much smaller than they could be… if I could just weed out males.

Zkittlez just doing her thing.

Blueberry got another haircut because she desperately needed it.

7 Likes

Zkittles looks like fireworks! Gorgeous girls!

The cotton candy colors are so cool to watch spread. I feel so lucky to have received that seed.

1 Like

I just graduated my regs to half gallon pots so I can flip in a week or so to try and early sex them out, I’m way too impatient… 1/2 gal seemed like a good tradeoff / space / time / feed / plant size

2 Likes

I’m absolutely going into gallon after this run… IF I can hold off. And I mean if.

3 Likes

1 Like

Alright @Borderryan … you win. Jack Nicholson wins

Local hydro shop having a big sale for renovations which means I got 8 1 gallon pots for 4 bucks. I left the kids I really think are boys in the solo cups and moved the rest into the new pots.

Grabbed some binder clips and 2 dowels for my continued BDSM of these lovely plants.

On a far less pleasant note…
The 350R is down again. I received the new pot and got a day and a half out of it. Unfortunately the pot didn’t seem to be the problem, I think the driver choked. Emailing with HLG about the options from here. So the 300L is in the tent powering everything the best she can.

8 Likes

Dang man, sorry about the light. I hope they get it figured out real quick for you. I damn near dropped mine adjusting the hangers.
I told y’all, that impulse thing is real lol. I’m going to plop the PB in a ½ gallon container in a little while. This doggy has had me busy today getting him some new stuff.
And that last bud. Muh gawd. That’s a high times centerfold.

2 Likes

That sux about the light, but that is 1 gorgeous bud!

3 Likes

I just wish that triploid was a photo. Especially with those colors. I’d have a whole run of her clones vegging

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary @Underthestairs :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Dog!

1 Like

So last night the last 2 solo cups got a transplant. The solo cups are slowing growth down too much with the blueberry fem growing so fast.

Plus the “boy” I was rough on to see what it would take and got snapped… is spitting sex pistils. So it looks like I may have 5 out of 7 seeds be ladies. Exciting times.

Picture updates look like nothing new but… why read without something to see? :joy:

8 Likes

Happy cannaversary! This bud’s for you!

3 Likes

Lol I’m the exact opposite
I have 100k pots (somewhere) for guitar pedal builds, but no 500k for rewireing my Les Paul copy for a better tone/ 50s wireing

I’m the same way.

I see a difference when I look in the tent, but pics don’t seem to show anything new most of the time.

1 Like