Out from under the stairs

I’m the same way

2 Likes

Washed. Rinsed. Dried.

Being overly cautious I trimmed off all of the, even slightly, questionable buds. Pulled just under 2oz of rot (obviously wet).

7 Likes

Congrats on making it to Harvbest day!

Thanks @Newt I appreciate that. Anyone growing outdoors in this area that gets a harvest earned it. This has been a nerve wracking grow.

4 Likes

Congrats! and you aren’t kidding wettest summer in History, and its raining yet again.

I’m leery of getting my garlic in the ground, but it is that time.

My drying tent has a lung room of roughly 58° and 62%

8 Likes

Becareful with that a little low temp. Extended drying, possible contaminates

1 Like

Way to go man! Nice looking trichs! Looks like a tasty Halloween!!!:tada::confetti_ball::palm_tree::palm_tree::green_heart::tada::confetti_ball::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Congrats man! Bummer on the pests and mold though :frowning:

1 Like

And three became one

9 Likes

13 days old and transplant day.

9 Likes

Since I found a bunch more budrot this morning I pulled out the clippers and dropped my last large plant. Did a decent wet trim to keep from building up too much moisture with all the mold and mildew I’ve been dealing with.

Now to wait for the little ones to get big.

8 Likes

Very nice! Wish I had a harvest right now lol. I don’t really want to spend more $ on grass and my girl is still a while away from harvest… Luckily since there is so much to her I could selectively harvest a bit of a branch while I’m waiting for the rest to ripen… Wondering how much I will get out of her

3 Likes

No kidding on the large plant. That still looks like a pretty decent haul ya got there!

3 Likes

@Dankloud your manifold is looking like she’s going to be a beast! You’ll have some fat buds in no time.

@Borderryan I figure I’ve had to chop out at least 3oz from rot.

Wife hopped on the scale with the buds and got 4.6 lbs before bud wash. So losing about 80% in weight, but adding the other girls in, should be well over the pound mark for the full outdoor harvest. What a complete mess of learning lessons :rofl:

7 Likes

By that math you should fill a couple of jars.

3 Likes

Congrats on a great harvest. Are you telling us all that amber on the side of the pot is not supposed to be there :astonished: :laughing: I was shocked that almost every where I went out side of the city in TX had fire ants. I had a friend with 5 acres of fire ants. Or they were every where I wanted to walk. I rarely see a red ant here

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet I certainly didn’t have anywhere near that much amber up in the buds!

1 Like