Out from under the stairs

Autopots make it easy. Would definitely recommend. But mixing up nutrients for a few days in coco makes it simple.

2 Likes

Being able to mix a weeks worth and having it all the same send so easy to me. I look forward to it

2 Likes

Only thing I’ve noticed is using tap my ph tends to ride up a little. I usually ph to 5.8 and then check it every few days m. Use some ph down if needed. Very simple

3 Likes

Did you get a mixer and air stone? I know it’d make things easier for larger batches, but obviously not completely necessary. @JWhistler

Air stones in your rez will cause ph fluctuations from what I have been told. I use a wave maker. And if you only do one or 2 top fed plants. You can mix up in a 5 gallon bucket and be good for about 4 days or so for a couple plants. I am going through 10 gallons every 2 1/2 days to 3 days now with 7 plants. With autopots. You use less water too since you don’t need any run off.

5 Likes

I like all of those things

So this came today. I’m looking at a 3x4x79 tent for her to call home… SunHut was the closest I could find to what I’m looking for.

It’s so much more light than I need… but I can just run it lower power. Unless the girls ask me to push them a little harder. I’m looking forward to the next batch of seeds more by the day.

9 Likes

Sweet, always better to have to much light than not enough. I never run my 320 all the way up. I got a 32" x 60" x 80" tent that is a prefect size for me. I can do 3 average sized photos in it. It has fast become my favorite. no wasted space.

3 Likes

The one I’m looking at is this. But the reviews aren’t great on durability or fabric thickness. I haven’t pulled any triggers yet. I’d really like an open 3x4 but it seemed like an that size are the multiple in ones with separate rooms, which I don’t care to have.

Snooguns. I’ve been looking at this a whoooooole lot for the new setup after the move.

1 Like

It would be the perfect size

So wife thinks 3x5 instead. Question for the people that know…

T6 or T8 for an exhaust? By calculation it seems a T6 would move enough air, but I’m curious.

@dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @BobbyDigital @Nicky I don’t know who else has the HVAC knowledge :rofl:

1 Like

I’m running a T6 in a 4 X 8 X 8 space and does adequately.

6 Likes

Yep, a 6 will do you good. The 8 will probably suck in that tent and create a black hole.

6 Likes

Hahaha @BobbyDigital a black hole is not my goal

3 Likes

I concur 6" should be good.

3 Likes

There you go, yup.

1 Like

Blueberry from seed

White widow clone of the cone below

A little nighttime photo shoot because it shows the buds so well.

10 Likes

Love night shots! :heart:

4 Likes

As soon as the flash hit the plants I couldn’t help but think

Oh Shhh… this is way more bud than I thought I was growing!

It’s not a complaint… but still :rofl:

6 Likes