Other seed sources Australia - ILGM not delivering

I’m so sorry to cheat on you ILGM - your seeds are great - but you aren’t delivering to Australia at the moment :frowning:

Does anyone here have any alternatives where I can buy high quality autoflower seeds that ship to Australia?

Many thanks!

It sucks but you’re not cheating on them. They would love your business and all the others from oz on here but just not possible at the moment. I’m sure they’ll get it figured out.

3 Likes

I hope so, their guides and this forum have been so helpful for me as a beginner, so I would love to stay loyal to them.

Does anyone know anything about Weed Seed Express? They seem to be pretty well reviewed and deliver to AUS.

1 Like

Has ILGM shared why they can’t mail to Australia at this time?

1 Like

Because they are being intercepted.

3 Likes

Seedman i believe ships there. Man there is a bunch out there. Google top seed companys in aus and go from there. The other forum im on ud love. There r alot of guys from oz there hell from all over but mostly ran by ppl from australia africa all over and they all share seeds like crazy.

2 Likes

Hey @Mark0427 don’t know how to PM but if you could link me to that forum that would be awesome. Can’t hurt to have multiple info sources.

1 Like

I would but not allowed to share other sites on here. Im not wanting to put myself in the eye of all the mods lol. Its been talked aboit on here quite a bit before so if u read on threads itll say in one of the threads what site alot hang out at. Insta if u wanna get on giveaways there

Try, The Dutch Seed Shop.
They have a wide selection and give free seeds with a purchase over $100.
Quick delivery.
I’ve had no problems.

1 Like

Thanks! In AUS?

No. I’m in the States.
Another place you might try is The Vault Cannabis Seed Store.
Never order from there, but I haven’t read any bad reviews on them.
They also have a wide selection.

Good luck, Buddy.

1 Like

Try Linda for seeds in google search

1 Like

I figured that much. What I’m asking is, why are they being intercepted now, when in months past ILGM boasted themselves as Pro’s in delivering to Australia. A new law? New scanners? I’m trying to understand what has changed.

I believe they got much more thorough in their customs practices when covid hit.

Kinda what I thought as well. @Hey_Hey_Smoke_Weed_Everyday should be careful about ordering seeds at this time, not just from ILGM but everywhere. If you do order from somewhere else I would recommend paying extra for the insurance. Not all seed companies are as upstanding as others. It would suck to spend 100 bucks or more on seeds just to have them grabbed by customs and non refundable from the company you ordered from. Good luck. Seedsman for example requires you to pay addtl. 10 bucks or whatever @ time of purchase to get resend if seeds don’t make it.

1 Like

Hey, I’m on my first grow, and because I couldn’t buy seeds from ILGM, I got some from caveman seeds and Aussie baked beans. Both are in Aus, and arrived within a week. I think for the time being, it’s very risky buying anywhere outside of Aus.
I really hope they open up to us again though, I really want to try white widow and zkittlez autos!

3 Likes

Now that I see the topic. How is delivery to the USA? I’m really curious? I want some. Don’t have a problem with getting them. I just don’t want to say hello I didn’t get them. I couldn’t be angry at ILMG fo the mail man going to the wrong house. That why I worry. Sorry for the interrogation. One Love

I know the feeling. You pray for good genetics. And they’re probably all good even the hemie plants. I think one thing that we do is we push them way too hard. I’m seeing ppm numbers way too high. Gezzzzz 2000 is high.
That’s like sticking nitrogen up your butt. I know that’s not a good example but it’s pretty close to it. Where is that energy going. If you start to have a nutrient lockout you’re screwed at that point you wasted all your money to get to 2000. For what A bigger bud. I’m sorry I’ll stick with a small bushy plants. My opinion my opinion only

I’m wanting some of that granddaddy purple. I read where you guys are the king cat daddies of the granddaddy. You guys keep sending me some little discount codes I’m about ready. 10 for 10

I haven’t had any issues. Even my bud of the month prize seeds made it no problem. I did have one hiccup that was on usps and not ILGM. Usps marked it as delivered but didn’t actually deliver them until a few days later. So imagine my worry that they delivered them to a neighbor.

2 Likes