OSG's Super Skunk from ILGM

This was really my only shipping headache I had in years of online ordering. Ordered a lot of my router supplies for my signs online. UPS guy comes so much they bring biscuits for my 4 big outside dogs. Truck pulls up and they get excited as I do. Lol…

1 Like

Wow that’s a lot of plants! How much soil did you have to order?
Plants look real good!

1 Like

@Randy1966 I still had some bags here, but I ordered 5 bags as well. Was up last night transplanting. Gonna post pics from last night in a few minutes.

3 Likes

@OldSchoolGrower, wow that’s still a ton.
I got Four 5 gallon smart pots out of 2 cubic feet of ffhf, about 70 precent.
I wish I was able to being able to grow so many!
More than 4 plants felony where I’m at, hell I could do Year on these 3…:frowning:
So I’m gonna watch you lol one day we’ll have it here, I belong to and support several legalize it organization here in my state.
Anyway good luck on all your work you have to do, still fun though lol.

1 Like

Update from last night:
Well was up last night transplanting the girls. Took my time like DoobieNoobie told me to. Boy I still hurt like hell though. First thing I did was get the liner installed. Then proceeded to transplant 16 of the Super Skunk. I feel like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest and I lost. Got them in their new homes. Watered them around the stalk and about halfway to the edge of the pot. After they settle in I’ll give them a nice feeding and they should take off.
Then while laying here, our son comes down off the top of the hill and gives me a few nugs that he said a friend of his was growing. They weren’t manicured at all. While I manicured them I found 8 seeds, minus the one I dropped on the floor. To sore to find it just yet. He didn’t have any strain info to give me on it. Guess I’ll have to pop em’ on the next run and see what they are and improve on em’. Here’s the pics from last night.

6 Likes

Randy I’m in the same boat as you. But if I’m gonna run one, I’m gonna run more. Like Lays potato chips; " You just can’t stop at just one."

2 Likes

out of likes, looks beautiful, they will fill it out.

1 Like

The liner setup looks fantastic Looks like a lovely sea of green.

1 Like

Oh no doubt.

Like I said Brother, was a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Trying to wrap those boards, really needed to be a two person job. But got it done.

1 Like

I can imagine. It’s a nice day here so I’m trying to get the tape and mud on the sheetrock joints outside my room. It’s been so cold it wouldn’t dry well but today is perfect. Plus it’ll help keep the warm air in my room and the cold air out. But I’m almost done going to finish after dinner.

2 Likes

It’s been cold here.

4 …lol every plant here is a felony ain’t nun legal about this here lol

2 Likes

@oldschollgrower, that’s amazing, I can’t wait to see you work this crop, I’m guessing your going SOG, I still can’t imagine all those in one tent.
Great job for real.

1 Like

Won’t be much working of this batch, other than topping the rest of them. Then taking clones when I feel the bottom 2 branches are ready, leaving me with 6 colas on each plant. Hopefully once they settle in and roots expand they should take off and I’ll flip them in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Mornin’ Update:
Lil’ mornin’ update on the girls. Everyone is settling in nicely. Probably be another day before they get nutrients New growth from topping is starting. The smell is nice and pungent when you walk into the room, seducing you with their essence. I’d like my temp and Rh to be a lil’ higher. Everything is stable though. I need to move my one light over about 5"-6". But knees are still to sore to climb up on the chair. It’ll be fine for another day or so. Well here come the pics.

And someone’s lurking in the corner trying to make a guest appearance.received_271143543605950

8 Likes

Late Night Update:
Late night update on the girls. Watered em’ all with roughly about 18 ounces plain water, and let it seep in. Then about a half hour later watered with full strength nutrients. 14.7ml each per gallon of Grow Big and Big Bloom. New growth is looking good on all of em’. With full strength nutrients now on par, should see a dramatic rapid increase in growth over the next 10-14 days. Temps and Rh have increased some.received_2182542151962640 received_483828852108098 received_328294804665621

11 Likes

They look beautiful @OldSchoolGrower, and its quite a grow!!!
Started Oct 10th, thats very interesting to me.
Very Cool! (I gotta start from the beginning of the thread but its very intriguing.)

I agree. The whole setup looks great! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys, out of likes for the moment. image they are slightly behind schedule in growth, do to the time in the solo cups. They should have been transplanted before that. But the damn company screwed my order up on my fabric pots not once but twice, delaying everything. Really messed my schedule up. But things are on track now. I’ll have pics of the side branching next time I go back there later. Gonna miss not being able to train these ones much. Guess I’ll have to wait til’ the Grow Off in Jan. Before I can really beat up on one. Will definitely be pulling out my whole bag of tricks for that one.

3 Likes