OSG's Super Skunk from ILGM

I didn’t just flip straight to 12/12 took 10 days change lights and they had pistles a few days after

1 Like

That’s still not bad. I did leave a couple branches on a few plants that won’t produce much so I could have some early smoke. So it’s all good…

1 Like

Good Lord what kind of dogs do you have.?

1 Like

Man that looks awesome with all those tops

1 Like

4 Pit/Lab mixes. Dozer, his son Lucky, Lucky’s 2 sons T & Fuzz. Dozer is over 100 pounds with a huge ass chest. What did ya think; I had poodles? Lol

1 Like

Thanks Doobie. Nice blanket that makes you want to lay down on them. Huh…

1 Like

Lol haha no …

my killer lol

3 Likes

We had big dogs when we lived out in the country but they were outside free roaming, they kept the coyotes and wild cats at Bay, I completely understand, :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not to mention, deter other undesirables (fucked up people)

2 Likes

I have to keep an eye on my lab, she LOVES eating the leaves. Like catnip for dogs lol.

2 Likes

Oh yeah for real, both our properties we had at least a 1/4 mile " driveway" aka gravel road back to 50 Acres of land locked woods and hills, and we knew when anybody was close.

1 Like

We’ll put the girls to sleep at 6am. Just had to order a new mechanical timer for lights. For some damn reason my digital timers are not working right. Programed them 3 different times. I guess old school timer for an old school grower… Well new timer will be here Wednesday. So I’ll be able to rely on it instead of my phone alarm and manually turning lights on and off. Although I have been manually turning them off and on. I have been very strict about my 6am 6pm schedule with no fluctuations.

6 Likes

I just bought plain mechanical timers from lowes. Work perfect everytime so far. Although they need to be replaced every couple years also.

1 Like

Well I woke up at 5:55 & woke the girls up at 6:00. They seemed happy to see me. They’re starting to get their legs under em’. Raised the lights a lil’ more to keep up with em’, and to avoid any more light tip burn. New growth is green and showing no more signs of it. Let me know what y’all think. All my friends, your grows are going great. Keep up the great gardening skills.

OSG/BobbyLee.

10 Likes

@DoobieNoobie, yeah Brother my old ones never let me down. Going back to tried proven and true. I also didn’t like the red light on the digital timers I taped over.

2 Likes

This is about to get REAL!! :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

It sure is brother. Got some more light trimming to do underneath again. Want all energy focused on top of the plants.

1 Like

Lollipop them bitches.

1 Like

I did for the most part last week when I took clones.

1 Like

Hey OSG, those girls look as happy as Dolly Parton in a wig shop!:joy::yum:.
Great job of course, was wondering if your training at all ? Besides lollipop.

2 Likes