OSG's Super Skunk from ILGM

Oh boy, what a night I had with the dogs. Damn coyotes anyway. Least Lucky my 2nd oldest Dozer’s son got a piece of one. So hopefully they won’t venture back here. Then falling twice on the hillside didn’t help none…

Well on to the girls. Woke em’ up at 6pm last night. Then went back at 5:20am this morning to water them and lights out at 6am. Woohoo 1st week of flower or 1st week transition depending on how you look at it. Just a guide anyway since harvest time will be dependent on trichome in the end.

received_385094032298262

received_568671790247810 received_1957786814334711

10 Likes

Who hoo. Off to the flower races. Good luck keeping all those Buds trained

2 Likes

Gonna repurpose my 5’x6’ scrog net into a 3 1/2x7’ foot net. So should be alright.

3 Likes

Dang I’m glad they ran off the yotes but be careful chasing after them. The ladies are looking fantastic.

1 Like

Hey OSG what are you doing outside with your back chasing coyotes :thinking:
looks to me like you’re a lot better at growing cannabis, can’t wait to see that sea of buds.

1 Like

Lol Randy. I wasn’t chasing shit. The dogs sure we’re though. 2nd time the boys broke welded chain links.

1 Like

Some morning pics before lights went out at 6am. Had to raise lights do to some slight tip burn. But all in all plants are healthy.

9 Likes

@raustin Thanks for the mornin’ love girl…

1 Like

Well, they look beautiful.

1 Like

Looking outstanding!

1 Like

Thanks Bro. On the back stretch of the race now.

1 Like

They look beautiful Bobby Lee :wink:

1 Like

just hung Sept. super skunks and cleaned the tent for the next 5 babies that are doing good too.

7 Likes

How many plants Jimmie? What do you think your rough yield will be? Great job on the harvest Brother…

giphy

Well grown!

2 Likes

Why thank you, thank you very much. Elvis lives…

1 Like

4 plants bout a 3x3 ft thinking 7/8 zips may be off a little they are dense and sticky sweet i cant wait for the trim to make budder

2 Likes

Cool. How many weeks from the flip?

Around 54/55 days

1 Like

Hell yeah. 55 lands it right on my B-DAY January 30th…Happy Birthday to me…

1 Like