OSG's Super Skunk from ILGM

Nice bowl of decarbed popcorn buds with butter and salt for a movie…

1 Like

Yeah Big123 has some beauties. Might have to veg 1 or 2 out over the winter and then put 'em outside…

2 Likes

Why yes I do hah

1 Like

I’m watching. Good luck with the grow!

1 Like

Welcome aboard everyone. Should be an interesting grow. Only wish I would have been able to start training the GG at an earlier stage, like my previous grow. But it was weak starting out and had to baby it. Actually seen bigger stalks on a blade of grass. But it’s going strong now. Once I get the clones to root and take off things will get interesting as I beat up on them with my training techniques. We’ll see if I can get a few of them to circle the wagons. Some previous training pics. Well pics will have to get loaded later. Weather and my signal is not cooperating. I live in a rural area. There is no cable or dsl out here and I refuse to pay the highly over inflated price of satellite internet with a small cap limit. So I rely on my mobile carrier with unlimited service. But gets a little slow on weekends and bad weather. Hopefully I can upload the pictures later. Peace and keep it growing green my friends…

4 Likes

Previous training pics. Current grow update to follow.

8 Likes

Current Grow Update:

8 out of 11 Super Skunk were well rooted in the cloner. Transplanted to solocups. The other 3 are rooted as well seedling tops are just to the edge of the Rapid Rooters. Transplanted those as well. Should be above ground tomorrow. Goillilla Glue clones will probably be a few more days. I’ll have pics of the Gorilla Glue plant later. Doing some work in there.

Forgot to mention; I did not water them. Rapid Rooters were still nice and moist from the cloner. Will probably water just around the edges either late tomorrow night or Wednesday morning.

4 Likes

Nice looking Lst the on that you have tied out and stripped N naked did you do all that Lst recently or is that over time

1 Like

@fano_man Thank you. It was stripped 4 separate times. Each time in a week you couldn’t tell it was stripped at all. Bounced back each time rigorously. LST was started very early and continued throughout.

2 Likes

Love the star pattern you got going on there. Now just let some grow up the middle and you’ll have a monster. That’s how I grow and pull about an lb a grow ago

1 Like

Nice start, can’t wait to see the final results and your thoughts on the strains!

1 Like

UPDATE:

Total 10/11 up and growing. 11th one looks a lil’ slow, but I can see the tip of the seed. I’m still pulling for it.
Gave them their 1st light watering. While sitting there, thought I heard soft singing. So listened intently to and I heard the sweetest voice singing; "Plant me, Oh won’t you plant me. I’ll grow up big; Just watch, you’ll see…
As my seeds lined up in their baggie, turned up together and smiled at me. I had to plop 5 more in the glass. The voices made me do it. Lol…
Topped the main top on the GG as well as topped 6 of the branches that we’re even with the top.

3 Likes

Thanks @HornHead and @Reaplenish On the strains, I’m wanting to get something fruity as well as a strain or two that are known for robust large buds and high yielding.

1 Like

I just had huge yields on my Chrinic Widow grow, if you want to check out that thread, here is a shot of my big momma bud.

10 Likes

@Reaplenish Very very nice. I need to build a bigger bowl for them… I’ll check out your thread.

1 Like

GG and Super Skunk Update… Super Skunk seedlings are doing great 100% success rate 16 out of 16. Decided to pop the other 4 seeds. Put them in water yesterday. Seeds cracked and we’re transfered to paper towels a few hours ago.
The cotyledons are starting to yellow and they are getting their 4th and 5th set of leaves. So will get their first light feeding today. Moved them under the big lights 7 days ago and they are ready to take off. Little early but keeping my eye on a couple​ of them for top phenos.I’m liking a couple of them that are shorter and already developing side shoots.
The GG I’ve had to baby along is starting to take off.Gave it a stripping last night. Giving full strength nutrients now and new growth is nice and green. LST is going well on it. Training the branches to grow side from side instead of in a circle which I rather prefer to cover more area and empty space. The reason for the side from side training this time is because it’s going to be placed against the back wall and will be tied to a trellis on the wall. Then the 20 Super Skunk will be transplanted into fabric pots and placed in front of it.
Sorry a lil’ late on the update. Neck and back injuries have been killing me. But doing my best to push through it. I know next run I’m going to throw a RDWC system together and get away from all this soil. Weekly water changes, and set it and forget it… Enjoy the show family… Keeping it green…

received_352176342219679

8 Likes

Seedlings got their 1st feeding today. 1/4 strength FoxFarm Grow Big as well as Bloom for healthy roots… Each got 30ml of water nutrient mix…

1 Like

U don’t need to do bloom for roots grow big has enough p for seedlings maybe in 2 weeks when there full veg

1 Like

Thanks. Just using same feeding schedule I used last grow. Seemed to be alright. Only using 1/4 strength at the moment since cotyledons and 1st set of serrated leaves started to yellow. Last grow had no problem filling a 5’x6’ foot scrog net with one plant. Thanks for the advice. May have to do a test grow with some of my other seedlings with a side by side comparison. Hoping this is my last soil grow. Wanting to build a RDWC System for next grow. So things are easier on me with my neck, back and knee injuries. Feel like Humpty Dumpty with a few pieces missing. Lol…

4 Likes

Well just ordered 20 - 5 gallon Fabric Pots and a bunch more soil. Gotta love it when they bring it to you. Saves on my back when you only have to move it once instead of twice.

1 Like