OSG's Super Skunk from ILGM

Thanks. Tag me in when you get started Mick.

1 Like

@Joeykramer come join the fun nephew grow n learnā€¦

Thanks Mote. Iā€™ll share the light rail when I get the parts this week. I find you a pic for sexing seeds. Here yaā€™ go.

3 Likes

Alright man Iā€™m trying to get the hang of this site starting to figure out how it works hah

4 Likes

There you are nephew. Welcome aboard. Hey friends this is my nephew make him feel welcomed and at home. @DoobieNoobie @Randy1966 @fano_man @purpngold74 Iā€™ll keep taking people Joey.

3 Likes

Howdy! @joeykramer

1 Like

Awesome, welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hey Doobie, heā€™s bouncing around like a ball in a pinball machine. Lol

1 Like

Lol he got lots of reading to do. Is he already growing?

1 Like

@OldSchoolGrower thanks everyone just looking around trying to get used to it

1 Like

It took me a bit to get the feel for how it works. No worries just browse around. If youā€™re interested in anything specific I can probably point you towards someoneā€™s thread to find it.

Yeah, just finished up outdoors and just learning indoors. Heā€™s got a 450w dimmable hps in a closet. Told him watch the heat. Heā€™s got seedlings on 150 right now. Told him heā€™ll find more than enough info here plus good people to help.

2 Likes

@OldSchoolGrower alright thanks man Iā€™ll get the hang of it after a minute got a little fan I can put in there I still need to get my one thing for when it starts to stink itā€™ll hide the smell n side hopefully Iā€™ll become an indoor grow room master

1 Like

yeah youā€™ll need a carbon filter. This place will turn you into a Masterā€¦

1 Like

@DoobieNoobie alright guys thanks for the help if I have any questions Iā€™ll ask usually do outdoor but Iā€™m going to try to start doing indoor too I got the grow room and light just trying to learn things so I wont a bunch of mistakes lol trying to do it right the first time learn anything and all Tricks there is to know

2 Likes

@OldSchoolGrower just need to save money to get that but I have a minute before I really need it

Youā€™re on the right road to knowledgeā€¦

Yeah youā€™re alright for awhile.

@OldSchoolGrower yeah Iā€™m working on saving to get it donā€™t want anyone to be the wiser lol

2 Likes

Yep thereā€™s grows of every style here. And plenty of extremely successful growers. Not many things that canā€™t be learned here.

1 Like