OSG's Super Skunk from ILGM

Looks great. I bet it smells amazing in there.

2 Likes

Thanks Missiles. Such a pretty sight every time the lights come on…

1 Like

Thanks Jimmie. Flip em’. Get It Goin’ -N- Get It Growin’…
Side note; 9 of the 10 lucky widows broke the surface…

3 Likes

Thanks Doobie… Yeah the smell has increased. It does smell wonderful…

1 Like

9 of 10. Sounds like a winner! I have an auto ww coming soon. Hopefully i can get my mad scientist on again :wink:

Def gonna need more room. N more lights

5 Likes

You and me both. Mad scientist as well as more lights. Ordering 2 more same as my other lights when these finish up…

3 Likes

Thanks OSG😎

1 Like

you got a lot more than a auto commin lol

1 Like

Damn OSG, i think your going to need more growing room. Want my BB auto seeds? On my 3rd BBA trying to germinate, have 2 left that could be in better hands. And ILGM is giving me some more BBA freebies for the ones that didn’t germinate for my next order. Dont have room to grow anymore, 3-4 at a time until my bday in July. I don’t ever ask for much from my wife, but I’m asking for the spare room for bday.

2 Likes

I can send her some cards in the mail with subliminal messages on them saying give you the room… Lol…Yeah if you’re sure you don’t want them brother. I’ll give em’ a home…

2 Likes

Welcome along for the ride Ripper…

1 Like

Man they are just rocking, they look amazing, beautiful colas already.
That’s going to be a hell of a bumper crop!

3 Likes

Thanks Mote. These next week’s will be interesting as they pack it on. Then as soon as they are done The clones will be moved in there. I can’t wait to get some Northern Lights, I think they would grow great alongside the Skunks. Going to buy 2 more lights like my current lights after this run for more coverage area. Then after the clone run I should be able to buy everything for my RDWC System. Then start my light builds.

4 Likes

OSG i got clones of GG4, maui wowie ,Super skunks ,unknowns , sherberts… critical orange punch …and a bout 5 dif Auto’s all lookin goot too

3 Likes

Outstanding Brother. Hell of a line up with those strains. Making my taste buds go wild thinking of all em’…

4 Likes

Update: Skunk Clones, Scooby Snacks (Daphne & Thelma), and 9 New Lucky Widows to play with to see what they will tolerate.
Clones are doing super well and taking off and branching. Have not given any nutes to them yet. Will get their 1st light feeding when I transplant them this weekend.
The 2 Scooby Snacks “Daphne & Thelma” are falling into line. They just don’t know the abuse I’m going to throw at em’ for the Grow Off, with topping, LST’ing, and super cropping. They are going to get everything tossed at em’ for the grow off as well as to see if they are worth keeping around for future grows.
Add 9 Lucky Widows reg autos into the mix. Hoping for some females to play around with to see what they will tolerate…

7 Likes

again very nice job OSG

1 Like

Thanks Brother. Also much thanks for the gift…

1 Like

@OldSchoolGrower is there a reason you only fill your solo cups 2/3 of the way full with soil?

2 Likes

Yes, when I transplant I plant the plant deeper and fill in around the stalk. Also with seedlings planted at that level in the cup, you have room to back fill around the seedling for support as it stretches some.

4 Likes